+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: cursor not showing mouse-over info.

Default cursor not showing mouse-over info.

Somehow when I hover my cursor over something it now won't show any info on it, nor change shape (i.e. to the hand). This is probably a really simple fix but I have no idea how it happened and I looked through settings and can't find how to toggle it back. Any help would be appreciated.

Soulwalker

finally someone else posted on here about this. super mondo annoying and the only way to fix it ive found is to exit the game completely and restart from scratch. which puts you back at the start of a Q most times :/ from what i can tell it occurs during/after rift events when you drop from a public group. Not always though. i have gone hours without it happening and joining/dropping tons of groups and sometimes its in succession. not a game breaker but really annoying escpecially when you are tryin to find quest items and you dont get the change of mouse pointer to indicate your picking it up

Soulwalker

I've had this problem too

Soulwalker

Default Also getting this...

Just to keep this thread relevant, I have also lost my mouse-over hand.

Wal
    Soulwalker

I've had this happen to me too. More than once. I didn't want to exit the game due to the long queues so I just tried to keep on playing.
    And after a while (an hour or so) my cursor and tool tips started working again!

Soulwalker

ive tried the reloadui option but that doesnt work either.

Only thing that has worked for me is restarting the game (relogging doesn't work). And considering the queue situation...

Rift Disciple

Same problem here. Just restarted game

Ok so this does seem to be a bug. Things magically went back to normal about an hour later but I still put in a bug report. If you had this happen too please report it in game and hopefully they'll fix it soon.

I too get this bug. The only fix I seem to found was just to restart the game completely. Though I think I fixed it with the 866MB of window update, but I am unsure yet. Still need more testing.
    The %1 that is dependent on the %2 failed to start because of %3 -- Microsoft error (Yeah I have no clue what it means, but saw it in the event viewer one day)

Soulwalker

bump to the top

Telaran

I started having this bug today also. Strange thing is that i have played 4 days without it and no it decided to show up.

Also when the bug happens, tooltip window stops appearing.

Soulwalker

I've been having this problem since beta and have submitted feedback in-game twice. Logging out/in doesn't fix it, only completely restarting the game. Not only do the cursor icons stop changing, but the tooltips stop showing up as well. This is a very annoying bug in an otherwise wonderful game. Please fix this glitch!

Shadowlander

I have this issue too.

Only solution I have which also prevents the queue is to alt tab out and then close the program from the taskbar in windows.

Then when you restart you skip the queue as you are kinda still logged into the game. Cursor is also fixed when you get back in.

It usually happens to me after I complete/start a rift. After a good while it comes back. Only way to fix it if you dont want to wait is to exit game completely and log back in, sucks though if you are ona high pop server. Logging out and back in doesnt work and reloadui doesnt fix it either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast