+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UPDATE: Error 2005 Authentication Issues

Soulwalker

Exclamation UPDATE: Error 2005 Authentication Issues

*EDIT* Title Update Error 2001 Issues (sorry)

If you were affected by the "(Error #2001)" upon trying to log in to either the game or account management this update is for you.

I was able to get into contact directly with an employee at Trion. They are working as quickly as they can to resolve the issue.

I am now able to log in once again.

Unfortunately for me, following any twisted path I could to gain some resolution on the problem, I re-downloaded the launcher file and my game now needs to download and install again but that's completely my fault.

From my own perspective, we need to please bare in mind the issue we shared is not the only thing they are working on. I can only imagine that there is a lot to do before the launch of a game and all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Trion does care and help is coming!
    Last edited by r3j3k; 02-27-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Soulwalker

Is there any time when they think it will be fixed?

Shadowlander

Soulwalker

i have no begging screen like that it just sends me straigh to the loggin screen :/

Plane Touched

So while my time is set correctly and is not a problem, do we have any updates on when this will work as my home computer is working fine but this computer I'm on now will not get past the 2005 error

Soulwalker

its really starting to annoy me, i purposly pre purchased the game so i could have that headstart and yet ive found myself once again syuck at an error.

Plane Touched

Yea, wish we could get some sort of update from Trion regarding the issue and if the clocks set right..its not the clocks..what is it?

+ Reply to Thread