+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sudden High MS 100k !!

Soulwalker

Default Sudden High MS 100k !!

So when im on my own questing my MS is down to around 40, and thats really good for me and im happy with that. However when I see a group of people around 15 or so my MS shoots to around 10k+ and ive seen it at 100k.

Its very bad when I pvp is there anything I can do?

Soulwalker

I'm experiencing the same issue.

In zone events like rifts and invasions, I'll be at a steady 60-70ms and then jump to 2k-15kms when I approach groups of about 15 players or more. Its especially bad in Warfronts since the issue comes and goes in waves.

I'm skeptical about it being an issue with the user's ISP. My friend has the same ISP and lives nearby and has never had a similar issue.

I've tried these two fixes on this thread (http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...TENCY-problems) but it hasn't improved.

Anyone have any ideas?

Soulwalker

Guys there are large Threads already created about this. It is a problem with ISP's throttling and choking ports. If you are in Australia and with optus then your screwed and pretty much the same with Orange in Europe. There is no fix until the ISP do something about it and TRION is working on that.

but yeah just go to a thread thats on first page and many other people having same problem! .. including me

+ Reply to Thread