+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take this turtle away from me...

Soulwalker

Default Take this turtle away from me...

For I do not deserve it.

I woke up this morning with the collectors edition mount+pet in the mail on all of my characters, even though I only pre-ordered the standard edition. I can only assume it's a bug in the system, since I was properly unable to get them yesterday.

The mount and pet were added to all the accounts for headstart since the people who ordered the CE would not have been able to get them until March 1st (when their codes showed up). They'll disappear if you do not have the code for them on the 1st.

Just a little way Trion was making sure everyone who should be getting stuff actually got their stuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Finaira View Post
    The mount and pet were added to all the accounts for headstart since the people who ordered the CE would not have been able to get them until March 1st (when their codes showed up). They'll disappear if you do not have the code for them on the 1st.

Just a little way Trion was making sure everyone who should be getting stuff actually got their stuff.
    Oh, that makes sense. I was just confused as to why I didn't get them earlier. Thanks much.

+ Reply to Thread