+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why...WHY hasnt this been fixed yet?? This is game breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Why...WHY hasnt this been fixed yet?? This is game breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still..STILL cannot see any NPC, Enemy, Guild, Animal...etc..names in game at all. I dont know who the trainers are, who the sellers are, who anyone is cause I cannot see their name tags and this has been going on for weeks now and nothing, nothing has been done about this.

Soulwalker

If you have an Nvidia card, go into your Control panel, click manage 3d settings, click the restore button, hit apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocen View Post
    If you have an Nvidia card, go into your Control panel, click manage 3d settings, click the restore button, hit apply.
    I did what you said and it didnt fix it. Please dont tell me I have to restart the game cause it took me 2 hours to get on.

Soulwalker

I think you do, try on a server with out a wait to get your graphics correct
    Last edited by Ocen; 02-27-2011 at 01:37 PM.

How to set up your Nvidia Control Panel\ATI Catalyst Control Center to have RIFT use default settings.

http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/.../461/kw/nVidia

Quote Originally Posted by Kuldebar View Post
    How to set up your Nvidia Control Panel\ATI Catalyst Control Center to have RIFT use default settings.

http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/.../461/kw/nVidia
    THIS DID IT!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEESSSS!!! AWESOMENESS!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK! Thanks guys!

Reported for sticky!

+ Reply to Thread