+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cursor flickering/missing

Soulwalker

Default Cursor flickering/missing

While I don't have the same problems as other users with game crashes, video cards, client issues etc. I seem to have a problem that's equally frustrating.

When logged into the game, my cursor is seemingly invincible and will flicker from time to time when I track it back and forth across the screen. This is extremely frustrating, as it takes me quite a bit of time to line up my cursor to click on a node, craft, sell, etc. I submitted a bug report in BETA and was given a response of we know it's a issue but since it's BETA, you can always reinstall the client. Reinstalling the client did nothing. Here we are in Head Start and it's still an issue. I know the game isn't "technically" released to everyone and I seriously doubt this will be resolved come March 1st. The e-mail response I received made it seem like it was on the bottom of a very long list of things to fix.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have a possible fix?

Thanks

Soulwalker

Default Cursor flickering/missing {Fix}

With all fixes this may not work for all but should work for "most" people if they running into it. I finally do some google searching and came across a fix that worked for me.

Changed your in game settings to Windowed Fullscreen

Also, any chance of getting this added to http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-Current-Fixes

Soulwalker

Default Same Prob

I have the same problem. Super frustrating--don't know where cursor is unless it's moving. Hard to do things quickly. Death is inevitable in this state, I'm sure.

Fixes?

Edit: That did the trick. Switch to Windowed Fullscreen and cursor is nice and stable. Thanks, Kaltan.
    Last edited by Hellghast; 02-27-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Soulwalker

No problem at all. Glad I could help at least one person out. I hope the rest of the community is able to get their video card issues sorted out.

Soulwalker

Default thank you

you are my hero lol was getting beyond frustrated

+ Reply to Thread