+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 annoying glitches

Soulwalker

Default 2 annoying glitches

1-I have "Always Show Action Bars" unchecked (I.E. they should never be shown), but whenever I log in the option is still not checked but the action bars are still being shown. To fix this every time I log onto a character I have to open up the options and check the box then uncheck it again. Not a huge problem just an annoyance after having to do it every time I log onto a character. I've had this problem since the open beta.

2-There's a small gray box to the left of all of my quests (1 box per quest) and when I enter combat it glows and flashes and, quite literally, has a golden light swirling around inside of the box. This is both annoying and somewhat distracting. When I logged out and then back in, instead of the box there was a small diagonal bar at the bottom left corner of the quest name.

When I stopped tracking the quest and then started again, the box was back. Upon completion of the quest, the box appeared on both sides. Next I got three quests, the top quest is fine. The middle quest has a gray dot next to the quest name instead of just the objective and the bottom quest has a gray dot to the right just like the middle one but also a gray dot to the left of the name.

This problem is totally new. I logged off about 10 hours ago and wasn't having this glitch but when I logged on today, I can't get rid of it.

I'm having both problems across all characters as well. Does anyone know what might be wrong/how to fix this?

Soulwalker

And now the boxes are bright pink

Soulwalker

Aaand now the pink boxes became the world map symbol. Please this is really friggin annoying. Does anyone have any idea what this is or possibly how to fix it?

+ Reply to Thread