+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum profanity filter

Shadowlander

Default Forum profanity filter

Scanned the options in the account settings and did a forum search that both turned up nothing. Any way to turn off the profanity filter on the forums?

I fully understand why it exists and it should be on by default but I'd rather have the ability to read the posts they way they were written and am more likely to be offended by the drooling, misinformed nonsense, lack of basic language ability and opinions stated as fact that plagues this place than a few short words deemed naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbb View Post
    Scanned the options in the account settings and did a forum search that both turned up nothing. Any way to turn off the profanity filter on the forums?

I fully understand why it exists and it should be on by default but I'd rather have the ability to read the posts they way they were written and am more likely to be offended by the drooling, misinformed nonsense, lack of basic language ability and opinions stated as fact that plagues this place than a few short words deemed naughty.
    Administration of the board has disabled the ability for users to disable/enable the profanity filter.

Shadowlander

Ah. Well at least that saves me looking for the option. Cheers

+ Reply to Thread