+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This.... is.... lame. Shards not showing up

Angry This.... is.... lame. Shards not showing up

So I spent all day yesterday trying to get into the damn game, then find a workaround for Error #1021/2005 (Unable to connect to authentication/patch servers), and that was going well uuunnnnttttiiiillll, another damned erroar. Some of my shards aren't showing up, moreover, the only server I have toons on or friends on is also not showing up. x ( This game is getting to be like a used rectal thermometer inserted into the mouth. Any help would be greatly appreciated, ty.

[Edit] I'm trying to play on Gnarlwood (US) but that among others aren't showing up.

[Edit 2] This is my patcher.cfg file

[Patcher]
    Language=English
    Region=eu
    Login=SarutobixSasuke@yahoo.com
    LastEntitlements="42=1&52=1&64=1&65=1&71=1&74=1&75 =1&76=1&77=1&86=1"
    Last edited by SarutobixSasuke; 02-27-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    ~ Inquire within ... .:. ... That which you despise without ~
    Natural Selection Recruitment Thread
    Guild Website
    Toons@Deepwood: Adhdiesel - 60 Warrior [PvE/PvP]; Bahmeadite - 60 Rogue [PvP]; Baeuadib - 60 Rogue [PvE]; Ethnicality - 60 Mage [PvE/PvP]; Rastmeran - 60 Cleric [PvE/PvP]

Bumpidydumpidydo
    Guild Website
    Toons@Deepwood: Adhdiesel - 60 Warrior [PvE/PvP]; Bahmeadite - 60 Rogue [PvP]; Baeuadib - 60 Rogue [PvE]; Ethnicality - 60 Mage [PvE/PvP]; Rastmeran - 60 Cleric [PvE/PvP]

Telaran

Are your friends in adifferent country? If so you need to change your patcher region before you can see the other set of servers, Start the rift launcher, Click settings, change it to either european or US, then log in. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by DatenThielt View Post
    Are your friends in adifferent country? If so you need to change your patcher region before you can see the other set of servers, Start the rift launcher, Click settings, change it to either european or US, then log in. Try it.
    No they're not. Interesting that you mention that because I see English, German & French servers.
    Guild Website

Telaran

I also see them servers, but when I switch my patcher to US I get a totaly different list of servers, What ones are you missing

Quote Originally Posted by DatenThielt View Post
    I also see them servers, but when I switch my patcher to US I get a totaly different list of servers, What ones are you missing
    I think it would be easier if I list the one's I do have. So here goes: Scarhide, Overlook, Sparkwing, Imperium, Argent, Firesand, Sagespire, Cloudborne, Bloodiron, Shivermere, Icewatch, Steampike, Blightweald, Whitefall, Immerwacht, Rhazade, Brutwacht, Akala, Feenring, Spross-Passage, Trubkpof, Felsspitze, Brutmutter, Cesus, Brisesol, Grimmir, Phynnious, Tempete, Rubicon.
    Guild Website

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SarutobixSasuke View Post
    No they're not. Interesting that you mention that because I see English, German & French servers.
    Then you aren't getting the US server list... US server list doesn't say that. Only reason I know that is because I am on the US list and the patcher threw me to the EU listing for a bit. I exited Rift and re-ran the patcher it applied a small patch and I was back on the US listing.

+ Reply to Thread