+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: People on Orange ISP (UK)

Telaran

Default People on Orange ISP (UK)

Are you guys facing the same problem as me with having constant latency issues, spiking from 90-1000 constantly?

Telaran

bump, anybody?

Atleast you are able to get on, I can't even login properly due to Error 2001

Soulwalker

yes atm i am but im getting it much worse than ur latency.
    thursday and friday were fine 70-100ms with the odd spike but saturday and today are in the serveral k's most the time while trying to grind and only goes as low as 300 if i stand still with nothing happening around me.
    but i did relog yesterday at 9pm then my ping was normal again 70-100ms it seems its either 1 or the other.

guys not only orange uk have poblms of latency, also all the isp's of France Telecom, for exemple i'am from spain and i have Ya.com and i have the same problem, an alot of people of spain that have orange have a lot of spikes of ping

Telaran

i did try to explain it to orange on the phone, but the guy didn't have a clue what i was talking about. Just said what greg told us to say on the other topic lol

Telaran

Other Orange users please report your problems

Soulwalker

Default Lag spikes

Yep exactly the same north-west uk, orange Isp.

I would love to know how trion is getting on with orange , in terms how cooperative orange is with them and if there willing or accomodate a fix and if so, how fast they promise to sovle the issue.

Orange aint well known for good service if they are causing problems. then might have good enough reason to switch isp.

Soulwalker

Also on orange uk the game is pretty much unplayable if anything is happening around me, been getting over 70k ms at some times, this is the only game i've ever had a problem with on orange

Telaran

Same with me Shambiz.

Let's keep this bumped and see if rift actually see that alot of the players are on Orange and try get some sort of reply back!

Soulwalker

Same problem here. My ISP is Orange Spain. No problems with other games or netsurfing, but very high latency in Rift (implayable)

Telaran

Yeah, it's not playable AT all + bump

Soulwalker

On orange, ping varies, RARELY its 60ish, but that does happen.
    Most of the time it is 250-1000 and in large events spikes to 60,000 =/

Telaran

More users post, i know your out there

Soulwalker

Ya.com here... spanish too. Having the same problem. This is so lame, i remember that france telecom ever have the same problem. Years ago same problem on Wow servers. But i remember too that blizzard take that problem and resolved. Dont know how, but they did.

So, TRION please, you got more voice than most of us, please, take down that problem and resolve it please. We cant enjoy that game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast