+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Target of target/ Cast on targets target- Mob target UI ring/arrow not appearing

Doc

Default Target of target/ Cast on targets target- Mob target UI ring/arrow not appearing

So when using cast on targets target when targeting through a friendly to a hostile target it doesnt display the target ring around the targets feet. I will show you 2 pictures on this.

Ok here is me targeting the mob you see below its feet where we have the red target ring?
    Target of target/ Cast on targets target- Mob target UI ring/arrow not appearing-2011-1-22_22239.jpg

Now in this picture you see me assisting Jax as you can see he is targeting the same mob. Notice though there is no longer a target ring on the mob.
    Target of target/ Cast on targets target- Mob target UI ring/arrow not appearing-2011-1-22_222310.jpg

This makes it impossible to see what hes attacking if there are 2 or more of the same named mob. not normally a big deal unless you are trying to CC, or off tank mobs etc. It also causes you to have LoS (line of sight) issues if the one mob he is attacking is behind a rock, and you see the other 2 on the opposite side and hes just facing front. then you end up asking why can I hit this?

Would be lovely to see this addressed
    Thanks.

Side note W7 wasnt connected to auto update time and date so now that's fixed
    Last edited by Doc; 02-26-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Doc

putting this to the top so it can be seen.

+ Reply to Thread