+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't delete cc info after sub cancellation.

Default Can't delete cc info after sub cancellation.

Not acceptable. I want my card info deleted.

Last company that I had this problem with charged multiple instances of the plan to my card after cancellation. I will be checking in with my bank, frequently.

Fix it.

Shadowlander

I agree as well, it's happen to me too.

This must be the new trend (scam?) in MMO design. I had this exact same problem with Turbine when I canceled my LotRO account, you want to know what I they did? They freakin DELETED my account, they claimed that was the only way to remove my CC info. After many emails from me to remove my CC info they said they would "reset" the account, which meant delete it.

This is not what I want to hear as I'm cancelling my Rift sub soon.
    Last edited by uncleFester; 02-26-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Rift Chaser

I never had this issue when paying for a friends pre-order.
    Disclaimer: I cannot be held accountable for the abuse I'm compelled to resort to in the general forums when faced with blinding ignorance and stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipemoren View Post
    I AM AN ADULT

Telaran

Just report as stolen, problem solved

This is why we get free replacements.
    Desktop Specs: Core i7 950, 24GB RAM, SLi 3x NVIDIA GTX 580, 3x Asus 3D Monitors

All this and can't run with full settings at 5760x1080 unfortunately =/ (Mainly just AA)

Laptop Specs: Alienware 17" M17X R3, Core i7 2820QM (SANDYBRIDGE), 16GB RAM, 1.5 TB (2x 750GB RAID-0), GTX 460M, 3D

Two pretty epic machines.

Soulwalker

As a note: not being able to delete personal information or financial information is illegal in several European countries and a few US states... Though applicability might depend on several factors such as where Trion is based, where the individual customers are and each individual law... Isn't modern law fun?

It's probably an oversight, though; just make enough noise and they'll eventually do something about it.

+ Reply to Thread