+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are VPN ilegal to play RIFT?

Default Are VPN ilegal to play RIFT?

i explain it, i'am from ya.com ISP (from spain) ya.com is a subcompany of france telecom, and a lot of people of orange and ya.com are having a lot of problems with the latency, latency spikes, etc.

I found this: http://www.highpingbuster.com and i try the trial version and it's ****ing great, i had an average of 300ms normally and spikes of latency of 1000, 2000, 3000, and with this program (in trial version) i have and average of 90ms and 0 spikes of lag.

So, my question is, i can use this program without problems? or i have possibilities that trion ban me?

bump........

Rift Disciple

I don't use that one but I do use Lowerping which does the same thing. Can't see how it can be against rift rules. It mainly just changes the routing from your PC to the servers yea? It is your ISP dropping the ball to make you need this type of application.

Just be sure that the program you use is actually reputable ie ask friends see which one they use. It is very common with oceanic players to use these type's of programs to play on servers all the way around the world.
    Last edited by sNogard; 02-27-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Telaran

Anyone recommend a decent one?

+ Reply to Thread