+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trion needs to get all these error handlers and issues fixed

Telaran

Default trion needs to get all these error handlers and issues fixed

well let me say I am mad but instead of bashing a company that did not do this purposely i just want this crap fixed and some free months 4 ruining my vcard unless i get some valid reasons why my vcard stopped working.

however this game fried my 8800gt vcard and yes it was the game that did it.
    it was working fine till i tried to get this game to run and actually got it to run 2 times but the error handler after hitting play.

i upgraded all my drivers i use driver detective so i know my system is up to date

however i did the play in windowed mode worked so i had to goto sleep wake up hit play error handler

so did more research i went ahead and re-downloaded direct x and microsoft netframe 3

got the game to work agian had to leave or a bit come back and guess what i hit play and get the same dam error handler.

gets better my monitor keeps shutten down and it was just my monitor not my pc. so i proceed to hard reset i get 3 to 4 beeps in a row that tells me somethen is wrong with my video card.

i have a 8500 vcard and it uses the same drivers as the 8800 and its working fine no problems.

thats all the proof i need to know this game fried my 8800<< not to mad anyways cause i need an upgrade anyways but wont be able to do it 4 a month and i just wasted 50 dollars to not be able to play the 1st month which is included with the purchase.

do i expect trion to step to the plate and compensate me no. nor do i expect any of you to believe me who would i would have a hard time believing a game fried a vcard hell i did not think it was possible but what else could it be.

if anyone have answers to this then please instead of bashing me and say oh its your pc ( every game i play rom yes wow to bad company 2 played great) give me valid reasons please

Ascendant

Like I said in your other thread. Have you ruled out an issue with your pc? Don't just say, yeah nothing wrong with it...

Have you taken the time & tested each component in your system thoroughly?

GPU/CPU/Mem/PSU ect..

Detective is a POS you don't need that. You got no proof Rift killed your 8800, if it died then your 8800 is faulty end of story. I've got two of them & the game runs perfectly. Don't go pointing the finger when in my opinion its an issue with your PC.
    2600K@5.3Ghz
    XFX GTX580@960
    28" 1920x1200
    SuperNerd

Telaran

yes i have no proof other then what i looked into. yes i tested everythen made sure my mem was good took few hrs to do but it was fine.

look if i had a problem with bad company 2 i would think yea mabe something else maybe wrong. bad company 2 is a better graphical game then rift and uses destructable enviroments << this nees a decent vcard. 8800gt may not be the best but it is decent 4 gaming.

I do not expwct trion to step up to the plate and do what i ask best thing is they refund me my money 4 which i have a good case since i meet the min specs and was already told by tech support that they can not ix my problem o getten an error handler after hitting play button. BTW i saved the email that said that
    Last edited by jinxster; 02-26-2011 at 08:19 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by jinxster View Post
    yes i tested everythen made sure my mem was good took few hrs to do but it was fine.
    Stability testing methodology? Every good techie has one.. Whats yours?
    2600K@5.3Ghz
    XFX GTX580@960
    28" 1920x1200
    SuperNerd

+ Reply to Thread