+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disconnect then unable to log in 10-15 minutes?

Soulwalker

Default Disconnect then unable to log in 10-15 minutes?

I'm having an issue where once in a while i'll get a random disconnect (each time it's been in completely diffrent scenarios, warfronts, idle, etc). When i try to log back in the connection window gets to 9%, sits there for a short time then says it "disconnect from the server. Press ok or cancel to reconnect"and takes me to the shard list where i can pick any shard. I do not see any characters nor can I create any until after some time has passed. Any ideas?

Soulwalker

Getting the same issue, haven't tried a repair on the client yet, this is the first time its happened.
    Have you noticed if its usually after a patch is released?
    I'm running Windows 7, E6750, 2gig ram, ATI Raedon HD 5770, game settings on max. Vid drivers updated...not much I can think of, dont think it has anything to do with stats, maybe something to do with server connectivity, i noticed the server is on high.
    What shard are you connecting to? I'm on spitescar

before it disconnects it says "Selection authenication accepted"
    Last edited by Acidburn24; 02-26-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: update

Soulwalker

It didn't start until after one of the hotfixes today (but I wasn't on as much prior to today as well so I can't say that's the cause). I'm on Harrow.

I ran the recovery, it didn't find any problems or download anything.
    Last edited by FlyingWoodchuck; 02-26-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Soulwalker

I'm getting the same problem, also on Harrow...I just got home, try to login and Disconnected from server. Press OK to reconnect, or Cancel to exit hit ok, loads the character lobby, no characters showing up, can't create a new one, can't change shards, though I can check the list of them and every 15-30 seconds the disconnect message comes up again. My network is fine, everything else seems to be working, and no changes to my software/hardware since I've last played other than the patch the game did.

Anyone get a fix for this yet it would be greatly appreciated if you'd share

Soulwalker

The same has been happening to me after the most recent patch. I zoned into deep mines now I can't get back into the game.

Soulwalker

Update: It magically fixed itself...wonder how long it'll work for.

Soulwalker

I got back in a minute ago myself, but fourth or fifth time it's happened today

Soulwalker

yup, i did recovery but i was also away from the computer for about 20 mins so im guessing that wasnt the fix...it was an unknown fix lol. we will see if it happens again

Soulwalker

Just happened again. Was on for a few hours after this last night with no problems, log in today and after 20 minutes i'm locked out again

+ Reply to Thread