+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SLI support?

Soulwalker

Default SLI support?

I remembering listening to a podcast about them having crossfire compatibility, but did they implement SLI compatibility yet? Because I have SLI evga gtx 275 1.8gigs and only get max 18 frames on max graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawn View Post
    I remembering listening to a podcast about them having crossfire compatibility, but did they implement SLI compatibility yet? Because I have SLI evga gtx 275 1.8gigs and only get max 18 frames on max graphics.
    That's about right for max graphics on 3 generation old cards. For the record two gtx 580s don't smoke this game on max. Heres a link to the sli/cfx thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ormance-thread

Soulwalker

Alright thank you, I just find it odd that i can run crysis 2 at 40-50fps on max. (leaked version) and only this game around 30 with a bit of lowered graphics. But I guess since it has a lot more shadows to render that could be the issue.

Soulwalker

There are performance issues with this game.....Those cards should smoke this. And SLI 580 GTX should eat it and spit it out. I've talked to guys with single GTX 460s and they are getting constant 40 - 50 FPS.

Rift Disciple

I've got 2 gtx 460 1gb in SLI, and right now yes it works as in gives me an image instead of crashing, but there's ZERO difference performance wise if I have 1 card or both in sLI. Once it's optimized then there should be some performance gain, but at the moment SLI won't mean any more FPS than a single card.

-- Armory
    [ Intel Core i5-760 OCd @ 4.05ghz (A70cooler) / Dual GTX 460 @ 800mhz Core: 2k mhz Memory / 8GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3 1600mhz / Logitech G19 Keyboard]

+ Reply to Thread