+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long until Q's are shorter?

Soulwalker

Default How long until Q's are shorter?

How long will it take for guilds to change servers to lower their Q times? I think this is the main problem...the game was launched with too few servers and most guilds have already chosen their servers, they will be reluctant to change and have their players start over. So I don't see this being fixed within a couple days. It won't be fixed until guilds move around...

I really hope I'm wrong, but I know my guild chose a server. So everyone in my guild is wanting to log into a server that has a 8 hour or longer Q and it won't change for our guild unless we as a guild or other guilds leave our server.
    Last edited by Zantash; 02-24-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Shadowlander

I am incredibly concerned this will be a permanent problem plaguing the first rollout server list.

Soulwalker

So am I.
    There will be a lot of great games coming out this year, so their window of opportunity to get me as a customer is small. Once I buy something else, it will keep me entertained until the next great game is released and this game will get passed by.
    With all the great games to be released this year it won't take much for gamers to skip a game that has such a crappy launch.
    Last edited by Zantash; 02-24-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zantash View Post
    So am I.
    There will be a lot of great games coming out this year, so their window of opportunity to get me as a customer is small. Once I buy something else, it will keep me entertained until the next great game is released and this game will get passed by.
    With all the great games to be released this year it won't take much for gamers to skip a game that has such a crappy launch.
    Me as well. Currently my time ETA in Que is 5 hours.
    Also the que has restarted 5 times due to random DC. I have been in here for more hours then I normally have time to ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES.
    I do not have 6 hours a day to wait to get onto a game that costs as much as WoW (Which I dont even want to play anyways since I have done that for 5 years already)
    The que would not be so bad if it were not for the fact that you randomly DC and if you hit escape it auto cancels which I have done on one occasion when I was at 200.
    Massive epic fail.
    Glad to see the full servers regardless. It is just if they expand the original servers or expect me to pay for this through my time in the game.

+ Reply to Thread