+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flamespear for Riftblade

Default Flamespear for Riftblade

I'm not seeing any animations. I'm on Ultra settings, but still don't see any animations. Any help would be appreciated!
    <Insert clever signature here>

Shadowlander

I havnt noticed an actual flaming projectile either if thats what you mean. All I see ( also on ulitimate) is a flaming weapon animation.

Its probably just a bug or lag because of day 1.

Probably the latter.

Soulwalker

It happened all during beta, some projectile animations work randomly. I never found a pattern.

Soulwalker

Well this is no longer beta, and it shouldn't be happening.. The attack is suppose to have an animation, and it has worked before. We're at the paying stage now this stuff shouldn't be a problem, that's what Beta's are for.

It can get extremely annoying not being able to see it when trying to use fork and in a huge rift or raid, having to wait to see damage before you know if your projectile is hitting multiple units is stupid.

How some people make it through life... it's OK to point out the animation isn't showing up but the whole "this isn't beta we're paying" thing... really?? Your going straight to nerd rage over an animation relaaaaax. Take a couple deep breaths and chill.

Shadowlander

If you turn the spell detail from 3 to 1 you will see it but a 2 and 3 you see nothing.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bojer View Post
    If you turn the spell detail from 3 to 1 you will see it but a 2 and 3 you see nothing.
    Good call dude, thanks so much

Eh I wasn't raging, didn't realize my text was able to do that, was just stating that not being able to see it was annoying, and went on to explain why.

+ Reply to Thread