+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd concern

Default Odd concern

Ok so I downloaded the patcher and updated once I got the game logon screen. It took 4 hours in total. This is going to seem an odd question but after reading all the myriad issues people are having and the amount of time its taking people, I was concerned that maybe I didnt download everything.
    I downloaded around 8.5-9mb I think (something around that number). I made sure all the Beta stuff had been deleted off my PC before I did anything just fyi.
    If i hit 'play' it loads a screen and then says 'not authorised to play' - which makes esnse to me as its not live yet - thats just to give you an idea of what 'stage' I can get to (not sure if thats helpful or not lol).
    Comments? Reassurances?

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnRhyme View Post
    Ok so I downloaded the patcher and updated once I got the game logon screen. It took 4 hours in total. This is going to seem an odd question but after reading all the myriad issues people are having and the amount of time its taking people, I was concerned that maybe I didnt download everything.
    I downloaded around 8.5-9mb I think (something around that number). I made sure all the Beta stuff had been deleted off my PC before I did anything just fyi.
    If i hit 'play' it loads a screen and then says 'not authorised to play' - which makes esnse to me as its not live yet - thats just to give you an idea of what 'stage' I can get to (not sure if thats helpful or not lol).
    Comments? Reassurances?
    You are all set and ready to go. The not authorized is because the servers arent up till tomorrow morning (16 hours from now)

Count yourself one of the lucky ones to get a good download speed.

That would be 8.32gb.. which is the right size.

Getting the login screen and "not authorized" message, puts you at the right point.. waiting for headstart.

Congrats!
    Aesha @ GELIDRA EU
    Liralen @ FAEBLIGHT NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelthas View Post
    I feel like Oliver Twist standing in the Rift Store saying "Please Sir, may I have some more"... because I won't even be able to buy my own lunch after paying for 1/16th of a new dimension.

Ok cool thanks a bunch for that - I was starting to worry - over nothing apparently lol.

+ Reply to Thread