+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accepting payments

Default Accepting payments

I preordered Rift about, 8 or so hours ago. I was just curious as to how long it will take before they actually get the payment? I haven't gotten an E-mail yet or anything like that, I checked the status on the order and it's still Pending? Reason or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nation View Post
    I preordered Rift about, 8 or so hours ago. I was just curious as to how long it will take before they actually get the payment? I haven't gotten an E-mail yet or anything like that, I checked the status on the order and it's still Pending? Reason or anything?
    ordered from trion im assuming?

If so, its processed on the back end since you can post. they made it yesterday that if you hadnt bought the game (or had a preorder registerd) you couldnt post.

Ordering from trion auto flags and updates the account

Oh I see... So I should be good to go then? Should be able to play Feb 24th as well?

Oh I see... So I should be good to go then? Should be able to play Feb 24th as well?
    Should be, to test, attempt to load the game. If it shows the loading screen and gets to about 90% and says "error 2002 you are not authorized" you are all set and ready

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTomGuy View Post
    If it shows the loading screen and gets to about 90% and says "error 2002 you are not authorized" you are all set and ready
    Wonderful, I tried to load it and exact same thing happened. Thanks for the help (:

Wonderful, I tried to load it and exact same thing happened. Thanks for the help (:
    Anytime

You should get charged for your purchase on March 1st/march 4th when the game goes live. After 30days, your first charge for monthly/3mnth/6mnth payments start.
    Last edited by Kalec; 02-23-2011 at 05:22 PM.
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

+ Reply to Thread