+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment Plans... - No Option

Default Payment Plans... - No Option

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition thru Gamestop as I like to have the box etc... but for my gf I bought the game thru Trion. On her account when i input CC# and info, it gives me an option for payment plans. Which I was hoping to both of our accounts on a 6 month plan. But; for my account I'am given no such option, will this become available for us who did not buy the digital copy soon??

Quote Originally Posted by mmoplayer View Post
    I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition thru Gamestop as I like to have the box etc... but for my gf I bought the game thru Trion. On her account when i input CC# and info, it gives me an option for payment plans. Which I was hoping to both of our accounts on a 6 month plan. But; for my account I'am given no such option, will this become available for us who did not buy the digital copy soon??
    On release day it will show.

Edit - when you put in your retail key
    Last edited by ThatTomGuy; 02-23-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTomGuy View Post
    On release day it will show.

Edit - when you put in your retail key
    ahh cool... thx

Prophet of Telara

As soon as you get your game code and enter it you will be able to select a payment plan. Without that code you won't be able to be in the headstart. Because she ordered from Trion, her code was entered automatically.
    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny_Kiara View Post
    As soon as you get your game code and enter it you will be able to select a payment plan. Without that code you won't be able to be in the headstart. Because she ordered from Trion, her code was entered automatically.
    i'm in headstart, I already have my code for that.. You get it if you purchased in full..

Prophet of Telara

i'm in headstart, I already have my code for that.. You get it if you purchased in full..
    If you enetered your code you should have a payment plan option.... that's just weird... I'm glad you're in so you two can enjoy Rift together!
    oh... did you try putting in a payment method?
    Last edited by Dagny_Kiara; 02-23-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagny_Kiara View Post
    If you enetered your code you should have a payment plan option.... that's just weird... I'm glad you're in so you two can enjoy Rift together!
    oh... did you try putting in a payment method?
    not true, i preordered a retail CE (not digital)

when i put in my headstart code, it does not ask for subscription (digital ones do was my impression)

+ Reply to Thread