+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default Help

    I have 8.29 gb / 8.32 gb downloaded > and now my speed is 0.1 kb/s all the time > say 148 hours to finnish

    My speed was 1.83 mb/s all the time up to 8.29 gb of the download > any solution ?
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 08:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant ThatTomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthari View Post
    I have 8.29 gb / 8.32 gb downloaded > and now my speed is 0.1 kb/s all the time > say 148 hours to finnish

    My speed was 1.83 mb/s all the time up to 8.29 gb of the download > any solution ?
    just let it go, millions of downloading it may just be waiting its turn to start up that last file

    if in like 20 mins it doesnt, just stop the patcher and restart it. it wont downlaod it all again, it'll check what you have and pick up where it left off

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    i'm doin that for like another 6 hours and all the others seems to have no problem at the end + i started download the game like 4 min after it was available globally to download so i'm pretty sure my time in que for waiting for the last file should be done by now

    look like besides me nobody have that problem
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 08:52 AM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant ThatTomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthari View Post
    i'm doin that for like another 6 hours and all the others seems to have no problem at the end + i started download the game like 4 min after it was available globally to download so i'm pretty sure my time in que for waiting for the last file should be done by now

    look like besides me nobody have that problem
    stop the patcher, close it out and reopen it and try patching. betting it zips right thru for you

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    got an error and had to apply a small patch off 7,25 MB. Its now going at 0.1-0.3 KB/s and its 5 hours to download heh. Had nice speed when i downloaded the client. Frustrating..

  6. #6
    Ascendant ThatTomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atchoo View Post
    got an error and had to apply a small patch off 7,25 MB. Its now going at 0.1-0.3 KB/s and its 5 hours to download heh. Had nice speed when i downloaded the client. Frustrating..
    same advise for you. stop the patcher, close it out and reopen it and try patching. betting it zips right thru for you

  7. #7
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    unfortunatly no luck > still starting at 0.1 kb/s when i close and reopen the patch and i just need 0.03 gb to finnish
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 09:01 AM.

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara Forum Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    just be patient. there are lots of people downloading right now and you still have 25 hours to get that last little piece.

    Just leave it running and go enjoy some sun before Rift comes out and we forget what the sun looks like.
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36

    Default

    well i rather have it downloaded it then believe in miracle > coming back to earth it really shouldn't be problem at all to just finnish downloading, i have same thing with beta 7 client besides error#1034 poping every 45 sec when i finally reach the end i was couple of Mb away from a full download and i waited all day and nuthing helped with " let it go & wait " solution

    I was getting this error #1034 with this download to and nuthin of forum suggestions helped so i was just camping th pop and reclicking update > spend lot of time to just camp there and now i can't download 0.03 gb left ?! i have to just sit & wait ? > i'm sure it won't work > just hoping some kick-*** programist will see my cry here and perhaps will tell what's wrong so i can stop posting in here like i have no other things to do

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts