+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Shadowlander

Default Help

I have 8.29 gb / 8.32 gb downloaded > and now my speed is 0.1 kb/s all the time > say 148 hours to finnish

My speed was 1.83 mb/s all the time up to 8.29 gb of the download > any solution ?
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthari View Post
    I have 8.29 gb / 8.32 gb downloaded > and now my speed is 0.1 kb/s all the time > say 148 hours to finnish

My speed was 1.83 mb/s all the time up to 8.29 gb of the download > any solution ?
    just let it go, millions of downloading it may just be waiting its turn to start up that last file

if in like 20 mins it doesnt, just stop the patcher and restart it. it wont downlaod it all again, it'll check what you have and pick up where it left off

Shadowlander

i'm doin that for like another 6 hours and all the others seems to have no problem at the end + i started download the game like 4 min after it was available globally to download so i'm pretty sure my time in que for waiting for the last file should be done by now

look like besides me nobody have that problem
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthari View Post
    i'm doin that for like another 6 hours and all the others seems to have no problem at the end + i started download the game like 4 min after it was available globally to download so i'm pretty sure my time in que for waiting for the last file should be done by now

look like besides me nobody have that problem
    stop the patcher, close it out and reopen it and try patching. betting it zips right thru for you

Soulwalker

got an error and had to apply a small patch off 7,25 MB. Its now going at 0.1-0.3 KB/s and its 5 hours to download heh. Had nice speed when i downloaded the client. Frustrating..

Quote Originally Posted by atchoo View Post
    got an error and had to apply a small patch off 7,25 MB. Its now going at 0.1-0.3 KB/s and its 5 hours to download heh. Had nice speed when i downloaded the client. Frustrating..
    same advise for you. stop the patcher, close it out and reopen it and try patching. betting it zips right thru for you

Shadowlander

unfortunatly no luck > still starting at 0.1 kb/s when i close and reopen the patch and i just need 0.03 gb to finnish
    Last edited by Luthari; 02-23-2011 at 09:01 AM.

just be patient. there are lots of people downloading right now and you still have 25 hours to get that last little piece.

Just leave it running and go enjoy some sun before Rift comes out and we forget what the sun looks like.
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

Shadowlander

well i rather have it downloaded it then believe in miracle > coming back to earth it really shouldn't be problem at all to just finnish downloading, i have same thing with beta 7 client besides error#1034 poping every 45 sec when i finally reach the end i was couple of Mb away from a full download and i waited all day and nuthing helped with " let it go & wait " solution

I was getting this error #1034 with this download to and nuthin of forum suggestions helped so i was just camping th pop and reclicking update > spend lot of time to just camp there and now i can't download 0.03 gb left ?! i have to just sit & wait ? > i'm sure it won't work > just hoping some kick-*** programist will see my cry here and perhaps will tell what's wrong so i can stop posting in here like i have no other things to do

+ Reply to Thread