+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character settings and ui

Default Character settings and ui

Does anyone know where ui and character settings are stored? I tweaked my ui layout quite a bit during beta and would like to transfer those settings to live. Searched a little bit in rift folder but nothing jumped out at me suggesting character settings.
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
    Does anyone know where ui and character settings are stored? I tweaked my ui layout quite a bit during beta and would like to transfer those settings to live. Searched a little bit in rift folder but nothing jumped out at me suggesting character settings.
    Pretty sure you would have had to use the /exportui command from in game before Open Beta ended to save off your settings.

I don't know of anyone who's ever found a local file with the information.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by BKR2879 View Post
    Pretty sure you would have had to use the /exportui command from in game before Open Beta ended to save off your settings.

I don't know of anyone who's ever found a local file with the information.
    Well that stinks. Oh well, guess my first 10 minutes in game will be redoing UI. Thanks
    You'll Never Walk Alone

+ Reply to Thread