+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Authorized To Play

Default Not Authorized To Play

I am receiving Not Authorized To Play message after entering in my Email and Password into the Rift Client. Am I receiving this message because Head Start has not happened yet? Will I no longer receive this message at Head Start? I played during Beta, bought the Head Start online, but I don't remember or not whether or not I had ever received the message Not Authorized To Play after entering in my Email and Password, and I'm just wondering if that will go away when the Head Start arrives.

I had that yesterday but only because there were some problems with headstart.

Leave it a bit and try again it should be working now
    Ima Firing my arrow in ya face!!

Default thanks!

it appears to be updating now

Soulwalker

I think this is a standard message , as i am getting the same thing coming up , i have noticed a few players on the forum with the same problem all though it would be nice to have some comfirmation of rift, then if there has been an error in the download then at least we will have time to re-download before headstart goes live,

If you already did the download you're receiving the message because you're not authorized to play. tomorrow at 10am pacific you'll be authorized to play.

+ Reply to Thread