+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pre order key still hasnt arrived! HELP urgento momento

Shadowlander

Exclamation pre order key still hasnt arrived! HELP urgento momento

the game goes live tommorow, i pre ordered thru wal mart, screen shotted my purchase and emailed it to tech support TWICE, emailed wal mart, they said to email trion. Im worriedi wont even get in head start which was the whole reason i did a pre order. Also do I have to uninstall the beta client and completely re download the game? if so thats stupid because wal mart isnt going to ship my copy until the 3rd so that negates the headstart, what the hell is going on here? im about to cancel my wal mart order and just order thru paypal or something. this is ridiculous, how am i supposed to get into head start if wal mart doesnt even ship my game until after release? unless theres a link on trions site where i can download the client early.. please be so.. please please be so.

Taken from http://www.riftgame.com/en/headstart/faq.php

Iíve pre-ordered RIFT, but I didnít get a code. What should I do?

If you pre-ordered RIFT through our website, the pre-order code is already associated with your account, and you should only need to download the client and update for Head Start.

If you pre-ordered RIFT through a retailer and did not receive a pre-order code, please email Trion Customer Support with proof of purchase attached to the email and we will grant your account pre-order access.
    You can email them from this link, click "ask a question" down below.
    http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/...etail/a_id/487

Shadowlander

yeah thats the exact link i used and emailed them TWICE with my screenshot of a recpeit and nothing.

oh that one was from gamestop, i didnt use gamestop i used wal mart and thers a different procedure for wal mart pre orders.

and also on the head start page theres a link to download rift is that the retail version? because i wont be getting my copy from wal mart until the third of march which totally negates the pre order head start program. anyone know ? or is that download rift link just for the beta version?
    Last edited by Ganjah; 02-23-2011 at 06:31 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjah View Post
    the game goes live tommorow, i pre ordered thru wal mart, screen shotted my purchase and emailed it to tech support TWICE, emailed wal mart, they said to email trion. Im worriedi wont even get in head start which was the whole reason i did a pre order. Also do I have to uninstall the beta client and completely re download the game? if so thats stupid because wal mart isnt going to ship my copy until the 3rd so that negates the headstart, what the hell is going on here? im about to cancel my wal mart order and just order thru paypal or something. this is ridiculous, how am i supposed to get into head start if wal mart doesnt even ship my game until after release? unless theres a link on trions site where i can download the client early.. please be so.. please please be so.
    Yes, you must uninstall the beta files before you install the client.

www.riftgame.com/en/headstart/index.php should allow you to get the official client patcher, a 20MB download.

Once you install that, you should have to perform a quick patch, then press "Play" to download the game. You should be able to start an 8.32GB download (the real game client).

If that does not work, see if your receipt has a game code on it. Log in (or register) to rift.trionworlds.com, go to "Apply Codes" and enter the number from the receipt.

And if that doesn't work, go to the Suppost links from the Account management site for more help.

Soulwalker

I couldnt purchase at all via this website so i had to order from Play.com it went through for £49.99 im getting the pack with the 8gb Usb key , map , comic book , etc - im sure this time its actually been purchased but theres no pre code or anything .... 1 step forward - 2 steps backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    I couldnt purchase at all via this website so i had to order from Play.com it went through for £49.99 im getting the pack with the 8gb Usb key , map , comic book , etc - im sure this time its actually been purchased but theres no pre code or anything .... 1 step forward - 2 steps backwards
    If they emailed you your order confirmation, follow the steps in my previous post in this thread shadows

Shadowlander

Default b0000 walmart

this is what i got when i emailed hte retailer, i followed the link they provided which sent me to customer service which asked for a screenshot of my recpeit which i sent in but i still havent heard anything from trion, walmart doesnt give out beta codes as they state below.

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding the key code for your game.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you regarding the Rift w/ Walmart Exclusive Shambler Hatchling Pet (PC) in order number 2677725230682.

We are writing to let you know how to go about getting you your pre-order code, visit http://trionworlds.custhelp.com and click the "Walmart Preorder" link under the Account/Billing header. Once submitted, Trion Worlds will email your pre-order code to you.

We do hope this information will be helpful to you. If we may be of further assistance, please email us at help@walmart.com.

Sincerely,
    Walmart.com Customer Care

+ Reply to Thread