+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Made a misstake in "nickname".

Soulwalker

Default Made a misstake in "nickname".

Hello,
    When i create a forum account i made a missclick and hit the "enter" to fast. So my nickname is "Obako", but not "Obakol", please, tell me how can i fix this, i didnt find where i can change this in profile.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Obako View Post
    Hello,
    When i create a forum account i made a missclick and hit the "enter" to fast. So my nickname is "Obako", but not "Obakol", please, tell me how can i fix this, i didnt find where i can change this in profile.

Thank you.
    Hey, What's up Obako!
    CPU i7 970 @ 4.4GHz - Motherboard Rampage 3 Extreme - Memory 16GB Sector 7
    GPU MSI 6970s (crossfire/OC 950/1450) - SSDOCZ RevoDriveX2 PCI-Express - Win7 Ultimate 64x

Soulwalker

Default Ooops

i didnt find where i can change this in profile.
    Bumped because I did the same (Kaylina vs Kaylinaa) and could not find any means to edit this nickname.

I would welcome instructions or for the Mods to enable this feature. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you.
    I think you're screwed.

You could try changing your email adress on your main Trion account (i'm sure there must be a way, but I have not looked). If that works, then you could re-register on the forums with the new email address, and choose a new nickname?

I registered on the forums too long ago to remember the process with any detail, but I remember thinking that it was odd to have to "create" an account twice - once for a Trion account and once on the forums. Perhaps you can take advantage of that?

Please post here if it works, lol, I'm curious.

Prophet of Telara

Just settle with your current nick. Although I'm really biased you can see what my nick is.
    You could try and PM the admin and explain your problem and ask to have your nick changed but honestly I'm only guessing, this may not be the best course of action.
    top right corner>click you nickname>contact us, bottom right corner on the left.

You guys could possibly send Vespa a PM, hes the forums administrator. He would have permissions to add a letter to your username (if its allowed, i dont know their policies on this)

click his name on the following post and choose send pm. I know its the moderation thread, but its just for clicking his name.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Moderation-FAQ

Remember, politeness counts

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTomGuy View Post
    You guys could possibly send Vespa a PM, hes the forums administrator. He would have permissions to add a letter to your username (if its allowed, i dont know their policies on this)
    I'm going to be quite surprised if this is going to happen. I don't think this is something a board administrator wants to be doing all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Morthan View Post
    I'm going to be quite surprised if this is going to happen. I don't think this is something a board administrator wants to be doing all the time
    Well, if its doable, he would probly give us another admin type he would delegate it to. He would be the one to say if it can or can not be done at all tho i think

Soulwalker

Thnx all.

I dont really wana to change my email. So thnx to advice about pm to the admin, i did it, let's see will it help or not.

Thnx all.

I dont really wana to change my email. So thnx to advice about pm to the admin, i did it, let's see will it help or not.
    You do want to pm vespera, as it can be done one time only, and that is the correct person to contact. I asked is how i know

Soulwalker

Yeah, as you can see, it works. Thanks you very much.

Once is really enough ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Obakol View Post
    Yeah, as you can see, it works. Thanks you very much.

Once is really enough ^^
    You are most welcome and glad i could help

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTomGuy View Post
    You do want to pm Vespera, as it can be done one time only, and that is the correct person to contact. I asked is how i know
    Awesome is spelled V-e-s-p-e-r-a.
    Don't waste your time replying to me directly in a post.

These forums are garbage and no threads can be subscribed to properly since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbow View Post
    Awesome is spelled V-e-s-p-e-r-a.
    Wholeheartedly agree. Ive probly monopolized a bit of Vespera's time, but it helped me to help them during this chaotic time right before launch.

+ Reply to Thread