+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Un-Authorized to Play

Soulwalker

Default Un-Authorized to Play

So, I just want to make sure that I will be good to go tomorrow when Headstart launches.

I downloaded the client, patched it up and got things ready to go. I launched the game and it started like it normally does with the opening RIFT logo. It then gave the error that I am not authorized to play the game.

Now, I know the game servers are not up yet and the authentication servers are obviously not up, but I was curious if anyone else has the game ready to go and has the same issue.

I have pre-ordered, I have applied my code to my account and I got the email letting me know the client could be downloaded. But, like I said before, I want to make sure everything is good to go for tomorrow so I can play right away :P

Soulwalker

You should be good to go. It did the same with the beta, you got that message if you tried to play before the beta was active.

and i guess as launch day is tomorrow..as it says..you are not authorised to play yet!!!

Soulwalker

Cool! Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I am a bit OCD when it comes to these things. I kind figured that that was the case but just wanted to ask to be sure!

Yea, if you were able to log in and download the 8.32 GB file or whatever it was then I'm guessing you're good to go.

Telaran

Half the time i get this message and the other half it tells me i have corrupt files, Retrieving now...

Soulwalker

Yeah mine is saying the same thing too , im hoping this is a standard message that comes up before the servers go live , if not we wont be playing till the 25th feb

Same here, game loads and then says not authorized to play. Guess that will change tomorrow as with many others unless there are people not getting this ??

EVERYONE is NOT AUTHORIZED to play untill 10am PST TOMORROW 2/24

caps only for emphasis

+ Reply to Thread