+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphics Questions

Soulwalker

Default Graphics Questions

Ik this may sound dumb but Ik people says the graphics are beautiful in the this game. They are i really think so too. But will they be making them a bit sharper i had my game on max settings and the background and textures just seemed a bit rough . Just wondering please dont rage on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciner View Post
    Ik this may sound dumb but Ik people says the graphics are beautiful in the this game. They are i really think so too. But will they be making them a bit sharper i had my game on max settings and the background and textures just seemed a bit rough . Just wondering please dont rage on me.
    What resolution where you running the game at? I know at 1680X1200 it seems pretty smooth to me.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz RAM: 8 GB GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 1333 MOBO: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H Case: Cooler Master ATCS 840

GPU: Crossfired Dual XFX ATI HD 5850 PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W modular PSU Storage: Western Digital Caviar black 1 TB x2 Raid 0

Keyboard: Logitech G110 Mouse: Logitech G9x O.S.: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

You say "max settings" was that every slider to the right? Because even Ultra isn't at maximum settings you have to customize it.

Also, you speak of sharpness, well AF enabled and set for 16 might help alleviate that. This also assumes you had Texture quality maxed out. Turning off Full Screen Effect can get rid of the blur effect that some people don't like.

Also, if you have something in your GPU Vontrol Panel software set improperly, you could be hurting image quality. Mip map quality settings come to mind, for ATI/Radeon the MLAA being enabled...LOD Bias to the plus side.

So, make sure the control panel for your GPU is application controlled to avoid stuff like that.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Anakha View Post
    What resolution where you running the game at? I know at 1680X1200 it seems pretty smooth to me.
    my resolution is 1680 by 1050

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kuldebar View Post
    You say "max settings" was that every slider to the right? Because even Ultra isn't at maximum settings you have to customize it.

Also, you speak of sharpness, well AF enabled and set for 16 might help alleviate that. This also assumes you had Texture quality maxed out. Turning off Full Screen Effect can get rid of the blur effect that some people don't like.

Also, if you have something in your GPU Vontrol Panel software set improperly, you could be hurting image quality. Mip map quality settings come to mind, for ATI/Radeon the MLAA being enabled...LOD Bias to the plus side.

So, make sure the control panel for your GPU is application controlled to avoid stuff like that.
    i had all sliders maxed lol i was in a quest to make it sharp

+ Reply to Thread