+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Status

Soulwalker

Default Account Status

In the Manage Game area of my account it says my status in inactive. Is that normal for prelaunch? I have purchased the collectors ed and I know you get the first month free but I added the first three months for the hell of it so I should be good on that front. I my purchase through the Trion site so didn't know if there is something else I need to do? Also in my apply code are of my account management it says that: No codes have been applied to your account. I didn't know if that was relevant to anything or not.

Soulwalker

I am in the same boat with the same questions. It does say in my email reciept that I will get an email with my head start code, so I guess we're just waiting for that. Would be nice to have it before Thursday, for piece of mind.

Soulwalker

Same thing here.

Soulwalker

I was able to log on today with no problems, without doing anything like entering a code.

too bad I'm 4 hours early and the servers are all locked or down.

Soulwalker

I have the same problem. Pre ordered from Wal Mart. Read the FAQ that said to send them the email receipt. I've sent them 3 messages via support since Sunday got back 2 canned responses saying the code was applied. As of Thurs morning, no code. Anyone else having same problem or know how to trip the magic "trigger" and get them to really apply the code?

+ Reply to Thread