+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help Downloading the Live Rift

Soulwalker

Default Need Help Downloading the Live Rift

I have uninstall the beta version. Downloaded the live rift thing, but when I try to log in it say " You're not authorized to play this game." How do I download the game before Feb 24th?

I got the same thing. You didn't do anything wrong, and it has downloaded. However, we can't login and play until Thursday and until Trion applies the purchase code to your and my accounts.
    I'm anxious to play, too!
    Euchara (Cleric) and Melchiora (Mage): Guardians on Estrael
    Atropos (Mage): Defiant on Keenblade

You spend too much time playing MMOs when your partner's pants become a rare drop!
    Bartle Quotient: E.K.A.S.
    History: Dark Age of Camelot, Warhammer Online, WoW, Aion, Allods Online, Wizard101, Guild Wars

i just want to make sure it patches before thurs at 10 so i dont have to do it then. They DL was WAYYY to fast to include the patch. They beta took an hour.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Default Ya

*Edit*

Ya I think thats just it we will receive an email when we can log in to download it, I'm not sure when that will be but I hope its not on the 24th because it would be lame to have to download 12 gig of data before you can play.

But since I've never been in a Trion headstart, I don't know.
    Last edited by Occulis; 02-22-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Angry

This thread is completely unnecessary. Use the search function or at least skim through the first page of threads.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...e.-(Error-2002)

Do I look like a troll?

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzlfire View Post
    This thread is completely unnecessary. Use the search function or at least skim through the first page of threads.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...e.-(Error-2002)

Your issue is with Autotuned, this is the first post the rest of us noticed on the forum thus we would post here rather then searching for a post we already located.

+ Reply to Thread