+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to purchase Rift

Soulwalker

Default Unable to purchase Rift

I'm trying to buy the Digital Standard Edition here on Trion. I choosed the 3-month founder's price. I've added a payment method. But as it's sent, I get the message "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later". I've checked if all credit card information is correct. I've tried to buy it several times, but keep getting the same message. What is the problem? Btw, I live in Norway, if that might be the reason.

probably has to do with their site maintainance today. Give it time, Im sure it'll be ready soon.
    Religions say that God created man in his own image; Scientists found a small monkey like creature they say is a ancestor of man.
    If religions are correct and we are created in Gods image, and science is correct and we are descended from small monkey like creatures;
    Then it stands to reason that GOD is a COSMIC MONKEY.

Soulwalker

My first try was about 24 hours ago, when the website was up and running

Soulwalker

A friend of mine is having the same issue, tries to place his order for the CE on the site and gets the unable to process message. Is this due to the maintenance today?

Soulwalker

It can't be, considering I tried several times, hours before the maintenance. I hope it gets fixed before head start

Soulwalker

i got same - did try to buy the game for me and my wife.
    yesterday evening got the message "We are unable to complete your purchase."

this morning it did work for my character, 2 min later failed on the account of my wife.

i think they have payment-issues.
    i just keep on trying every few hours

Soulwalker

It went through, but after a while the game disappeared on my trion account page
    Last edited by Zortex; 02-23-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Telaran

Am having this issue now - it's 5am east coast time - can't imaging the servers are overloaded.

Well, the site shows that I've purchased the game, but that I don't have a subscription. I'm not quite sure what that means.

Soulwalker

Same thing is happening to me, I've tried a lot of times, and still can't buy it...

We were unable to complete your purchase of RIFT, order #. Please try your order again.

Soulwalker

Same thing happen to me... tried twice already

Quote Originally Posted by Bregah View Post
    Am having this issue now - it's 5am east coast time - can't imaging the servers are overloaded.

Well, the site shows that I've purchased the game, but that I don't have a subscription. I'm not quite sure what that means.
    Same thing happened with me, most likely the subscription plans won't take effect till after the first 30 days of game time included with game purchase have expired.
    ugh...it's you again.

Soulwalker

Any feedback on this problem ? Are we gonna be able to buy it before the headstart ?

+ Reply to Thread