+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pre-order doesn't show up in account (settings).

Telaran

Default Pre-order doesn't show up in account (settings).

Hello, I preordered the CE box version from 12Game, got a code right away - got a rune and a pet in game, so that's all fine.

It's just that when I go to my account ( Manage games) there is nothing listed there.

I'm a bit worried .
    Join Illuminati !
    You'll thank me for it ;).

Shadowlander

Same here, got it from best buy.

Same here for both me and my boyfriend. I would love for someone to confirm that we will be able to participate in the head start on Thursday like the receipt says! I read somewhere else that the code was supposed to say something like Gamestop_Preorder or something, but mine just says "voucher". Obviously we got them from Gamestop.

Just so no one thinks I typed in a different code that only gives you the item or something, the receipt says "Thank you for reserving RIFT! Please visit www.gamestop.com/code and click on the "Redeem Your Code" for Rift. Use the code below when prompted to register for the upcoming Betas. You'll get a Head Start in creating your character and unlock items." Followed by the code and "CODE EXPIRES 3/1/11 Must have a TRION account to redeem." The gamestop instructions just lead you to the Trion code page, so I believe everything on my end was done correctly. If there was a step I'm missing, no one has been able to tell me what it was.
    Last edited by iamadecoy; 02-22-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Bought mine through Steam and gave me a Key, didn't know what to do till one of the other sergeants told me to goto enter code portion under the account management and told me to enter my CD key and recognized that I purchased and continued to setup the founders payment options and add the game to my account.

Hope that helps =D

We don't get our CD keys until the 1st when we get the game, just the promo code. I put in my credit card info and such, but it didn't give me the option to set up a subscription plan and the game doesn't appear in the game management. It still has a button to preorder, hence why it's a little bothersome...

Soulwalker

I thought you had to pre-order the digital version to participate in the head start. Also does anyone know when you can start downloading the game??

Soulwalker

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistobaal View Post
    I thought you had to pre-order the digital version to participate in the head start. Also does anyone know when you can start downloading the game??
    My receipt clearly says that code is supposed to work in the Head Start, so I hope not!

+ Reply to Thread