+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ***PLEASE READ THE HEAD-START FAQ FOR ALL YOUR HEADSTART Q's***

Default ***PLEASE READ THE PRE-ORDER FAQ FOR ALL YOUR HEADSTART Q's***

In an attempt to reduce the number of "do i need to blah blah blah head-start" threads I'm posting this since so many people are missing it -

link - http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...PDATED-1-20-11

I've posted in a few of these head-start threads but I'm noticing a large number of them appearing pretty rapidly. Let's reduce the spam folks
    Last edited by Warlord Seraph; 02-22-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks for the reminder of the link above. Still haven't found where to download the new client yet. Perhaps it is still to early for download the new client?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozak View Post
    Still haven't found where to download the new client yet. Perhaps it is still to early for download the new client?
    Yeah as far as I can tell Trion haven't made the new client available yet. Having purchased the game via Steam I do have the launcher which will update/patch but of course won't connect to the live servers yet as they're not allowing connections.

I'm assuming that closer to the official launch the game client will be made available via the official Rift website. And those of us with access to the head-start that don't yet have access to the new client will probably find a download link in our Trion accounts, much the same as the links to the Beta client downloads.

Seraph

***edited for clarity***
    Last edited by Warlord Seraph; 02-22-2011 at 05:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread