+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue screen?

Soulwalker

Default Blue screen?

Every since I started playing the beta I have been having random game crashes. First the screen freezes and becomes a variety of different colors. After that I get a blue screen and then my computer will either shut off on its own or I have to resort to the dreaded hard boot. I have looked at the recommended specs needed for the game and I am showing that I have more than enough computer. Is anyone else having such issues and if so did you have any success in finding a solution? Thanks for the help anyone can provide. Already pre-ordered the game and it would be very disappointing if I am unable to play it at the release.

-Crematoria-

Telaran

Sounds like something is wrong with your system

Do this

Right click on my computer > Properties > Select the 'Advanced' tab > and under 'startup and recovery' click the 'settings' button. This will open a new window, and under the 'System Failure' heading, uncheck 'Automatically restart.'

Next time you get a BSOD then post what it says. It will give a clue as to where the error is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Fibsdk View Post
    Sounds like something is wrong with your system

Do this

Right click on my computer > Properties > Select the 'Advanced' tab > and under 'startup and recovery' click the 'settings' button. This will open a new window, and under the 'System Failure' heading, uncheck 'Automatically restart.'

Next time you get a BSOD then post what it says. It will give a clue as to where the error is happening

Please post the BSOD error you're getting.
    CPU i7 970 @ 4.4GHz - Motherboard Rampage 3 Extreme - Memory 16GB Sector 7
    GPU MSI 6970s (crossfire/OC 950/1450) - SSDOCZ RevoDriveX2 PCI-Express - Win7 Ultimate 64x

Default I have same problem

Hi
    Im getting the exact same problem with a brand new ATI 5870 Graphics card but it only seems to happen in The Black Garden,happened 3 times there.(Wish id posted here myself for info from Astrick to post BSOD)
    But too late im afraid (or too stupid i suppose) cause the way i fixed it was by putting my old GTX 260 Nvidia back in and put up with a little less detail and a few fps less, until what i figure is a problem with ATI cards is sorted out.
    Sorry i could'nt help much im not tech (scares me incase i mess something up) minded but at least you know its not just you thats got the problem.
    All the Best
    Last edited by Rewop; 02-22-2011 at 02:26 AM.

Wanna sell me your 5870? =)
    CPU i7 970 @ 4.4GHz - Motherboard Rampage 3 Extreme - Memory 16GB Sector 7
    GPU MSI 6970s (crossfire/OC 950/1450) - SSDOCZ RevoDriveX2 PCI-Express - Win7 Ultimate 64x

BSOD is generally RAM issues run memtest and see if you have a weak stick
    Guns Don't Kill LAG kill's - "Attack life—it's going to kill you anyway."

Gaming is always more fun when doing it @ 5.3ghz

+ Reply to Thread