+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error 2002 on Retail Amazon.com CD KEY Problem-.-2/22/11

Rift Disciple

Default Error 2002 on Retail Amazon.com CD KEY Problem-.-2/22/11

So i go to Amazon.com purchase Rift collectors edition log apply the keycode click 1 month sub everything looks Ok in my account management but when i try to login and play Rift i get this Error #2002 you are not authorized to play this game.

I'm using the newest Mozilla Firefox web browser and have went to tools->Options->advanced then turned it to No Proxy yet i am still getting Error #2002. Is this because im trying to log into North America Server from a U.S. Army base in Heidelberg, Germany? any help would be most appreciated.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo209 View Post
    So i go to Amazon.com purchase Rift collectors edition log apply the keycode click 1 month sub everything looks Ok in my account management but when i try to login and play Rift i get this Error #2002 you are not authorized to play this game.

I'm using the newest Mozilla Firefox web browser and have went to tools->Options->advanced then turned it to No Proxy yet i am still getting Error #2002. Is this because im trying to log into North America Server from a U.S. Army base in Heidelberg, Germany? any help would be most appreciated.
    No, it's because the game is not up. Headstart begins 24th.

Rift Disciple

i thought Rift went live already? what is this head start?

Head start is from Feb 24th. The game goes live in North America on March 1 and in Europe on March 4.
    *I am not a smurf*

Einherjar
    Blightweald - Guardians

Rift Disciple

oh i see that would explain it so what is this Head start btw?

Plane Touched

Those who preorder get to play the game from the 24th, or the "headstart". Your free 30 days wont start going down until the official release in your region.

+ Reply to Thread