+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Summons Audio Glitch?

Default Pet Summons Audio Glitch?

I reported this problem in game two days ago, but maybe it's supposed to do this?

I'm playing as a rogue - Ranger / Marksman / Saboteur. When I summon a Razorbeast or Dire Wolf, there is an "electrocution" sound effect that happens. I'm guessing it's supposed to stop after the summons is finished, but for me it continues until I log out and log back in. Is this a glitch? Anyone else have this issue? I'm just curious. This doesn't happen when I summon a mount.

I don't have a "normal" gaming soundcard - it's an RME Hammerfall DSP 9632 (used for audio production). I don't think the card is the problem, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Is this fixable in game? Any suggestions appreciated!

Plane Touched

There are other threads that talk about this issue, and I too experienced this issue in beta 7. So, It seems to me that enough people experienced it that it is a bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in time for thursday, because it is very annoying.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this issue (I was afraid it had something to do with the way my audio is set up). Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

+ Reply to Thread