+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any 3rd Party Tweaking/Over Clocking tools for G-Cards?

Rift Disciple

Default Any 3rd Party Tweaking/Over Clocking tools for G-Cards?

Normally i would use Nvidias control panel as i'm a fan of their products but this laptop has a Intel HD Graphics Card and quite frankly Intel sucks for Video Control Panel software (and g-cards).

So anyone know a great 3rd Party software?

Rift Disciple

Msi afterburner is a nice tool to overclock cards with, even allows voltage changes for supported cards

RIFT Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by xineo View Post
    Normally i would use Nvidias control panel as i'm a fan of their products but this laptop has a Intel HD Graphics Card and quite frankly Intel sucks for Video Control Panel software (and g-cards).

So anyone know a great 3rd Party software?
    i dunno.. there was something called gmabooster. why do you want to overclock an integrated chip anyway? if thats your only computer then you should really consider an upgrade to a desktop with dedicated graphics or at least a laptop with a mobile gaming graphics processor.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalLucidity View Post
    i dunno.. there was something called gmabooster. why do you want to overclock an integrated chip anyway? if thats your only computer then you should really consider an upgrade to a desktop with dedicated graphics or at least a laptop with a mobile gaming graphics processor.
    I do have a desktop thats decked out. I travel a lot so i'm trying to beef this laptop a little bit before i buy a 3D Capable Laptop.

+ Reply to Thread