+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphic Error with maps

Default Graphic Error with maps

My main maps outside of the starting zone and the Warzone maps are totally messed up. If I zoom all the way in in the main area the map gets better. The Warzone maps are never good. I cannot see roads,terrain etc. All I can see is objective markers and group member icons on the map but none of the map details themselves. Does anyone else have this problem and a possible solution?

Default Graphic issues with the maps

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisrigor View Post
    My main maps outside of the starting zone and the Warzone maps are totally messed up. If I zoom all the way in in the main area the map gets better. The Warzone maps are never good. I cannot see roads,terrain etc. All I can see is objective markers and group member icons on the map but none of the map details themselves. Does anyone else have this problem and a possible solution?
    HAs anyone else experienced this?

Soulwalker

I am having the same issue and I have sent in half a dozen help tickets and nothing has been done yet. I've been trying to get this fixed since Beta 5. BTW, what happened to this game being polished at launch?
    Last edited by msigirl77; 02-26-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Jue

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisrigor View Post
    if you can post a screenshot of this issue it would help. I would also be able to add is to the Known issues and current fixes thread here http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-Current-Fixes.
    Last edited by Jue; 02-26-2011 at 02:28 AM.
    I7 950 @ 4GHZ//H70 2x Asksa Vipers Push/Pull//6GB RAM 1600Mhz Tripple Channel//SLI GTX 460's 850/1700/1900//Hanns G. 27.5" 1920 x 1200//Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 2.0)//Be Quiet 900w PSU//Haf X Case//Windows 7 64bit

Soulwalker

Default map issue

Tech support fixed my problem with the map being messed up so I am posting this link so it will hopefully help you fix yours also. http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/...id/461/kw/Anti

Plane Touched

I always get map issues if I alt+tab.

+ Reply to Thread