+ Reply to Thread

Thread: first screen color issue

Soulwalker

Default first screen color issue

So i just signed up for the game and the game downloaded fine and loaded up fine. It said I needed to update my driver on my geforce 260. so i did and when i reloaded the game there is now a double image one red and the other blue. almost like a 3d type rendering. it is on the server select screen. when i go to full screen windowed or windowed mode it looks fine. any ideas?

Kazzil

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzil View Post
    So i just signed up for the game and the game downloaded fine and loaded up fine. It said I needed to update my driver on my geforce 260. so i did and when i reloaded the game there is now a double image one red and the other blue. almost like a 3d type rendering. it is on the server select screen. when i go to full screen windowed or windowed mode it looks fine. any ideas?

Kazzil
    no clue o.O

Updated; February 13, 2011; Nova Bench 3; Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate; AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3975 MHz; Graphics Card:Sapphire Vapor-X HD 5770 OC@960/1400
    Verified NovaBench Score: 1093
    Validated by CPU-Z

Soulwalker

figured it out. when i loaded my new drivers it reinstated my 3d driver. had to uninstall it. Was running rift in 3d

Plane Touched

Its because you missed out the U in color if it was spelt Colour it would have been fine (j/k) Glad you worked it out and would have said it sounded like it was running in 3d

+ Reply to Thread