+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error message updating after email

Shadowlander

Default Error message updating after email

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://update2.triongames.com/ch1-patch-notes/beta/restricted/_en/ReleaseNote.html" on this server.
    Reference #18.677608d1.1297482889.72fd79d

Mind you, i hit the update button and it did start downloading. Im confused about this part... now tha ti copy/pasted now i can see that the information on the html is the cause...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tergen View Post
    Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://update2.triongames.com/ch1-patch-notes/beta/restricted/_en/ReleaseNote.html" on this server.
    Reference #18.677608d1.1297482889.72fd79d

Mind you, i hit the update button and it did start downloading. Im confused about this part... now tha ti copy/pasted now i can see that the information on the html is the cause...
    seems like they might have taken the patch server down to put up a new patch. Who knows. I wasn't getting that error until just now so wait it out.

Looks like it might just be the release notes that are getting updated atm and the directory they are in on the server is set to not allow access. Since it patches just fine.
    Last edited by Maverick494; 02-11-2011 at 08:00 PM.

I have been in the shard selection screen about 4 hours ago.
    Comfort is a perspective of ideology.

I'm getting the same thing, don't know what's going on with it I hit the update button and it says that a full re-download is necessary to patch. Any suggestions on why? I had to do this last time too and it took so long that I didn't actually have any time to play

Soulwalker

Same exact message here.

Soulwalker

Default Login Problem?

I also have this problem. Additionally, my servers in the "Shard Select" screen are all locked. Is this part of some maintenance I don't know about, or is this bugged? If so, is there a solution to fix it? I've been waiting a good 30 mins or so now. Thanks.

Edit: For everybody that's reading this thread, wondering why you can't log in, it's because Beta Servers aren't active until the 15th. We may have the actual invite and ability to download and Patch the game, but we can't play it until the 15th when Open Beta servers are up. So until then, they'll all be locked and empty I know, it cuts me too. 3 day wait to try out this game.

Sauce: http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app/...id/900/kw/Lock
    Hope this info was helpful.
    Last edited by Oshinigami; 02-12-2011 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Solution + Source

That's normal, for now, everyone is having it.
    "Live By The Sword, Die By The Sword"

All normal? Cool, thanks for letting me know was getting a bit worried there

+ Reply to Thread