+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphic Cards ???

Question Graphic Cards ???

So i want to buy a new graphic card . But i do not got a ton of money to spend on it
    and since there so many new cards out there i am very confused about whats the best card in my price range . So i need some help

I got 300 USD to spend on a Graphic card
    Thats About 220 Euro .

So i ask you all for a favor . Cud you use a small amount of time to help me find the best Card of that Price ?

I do not care about what Producer they are from I am not a bigtime fan of any producer but i kinda like Nvidia since thats what i have been using most of the time but i do not care if you find a good Radeon card i rather buy that if it is better .

So 300 USD / 220 Euros Is what i got to buy myself a Graphic Card i can show 2 cards i think is good that i am thinking about Buying

That Would Be

Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5

XFX Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5

ASUS GeForce GTX 460 1GB PhysX CUDA

In case u do not bother to look around the web for graphic card , But if you do know allot about Computer hardware and i am not talking like hobby guy computer knowledge , I need someone that do knows way above average do check out witch of these 3 cards is the best , And witch of these 3 cards that can run RIFT on Hige Without Any Lagg what so ever . Maybe it lags becuse of mye cpu and stuff but just make sure that it will not lagg becuse og my G-Card EVER !!!!!!

Love Eriksen <3

I am hearing great things about the Geforce 560Ti ($250USD/£200GBP) but you could probably stretch to something a bit better, or a pre-overclocked version of it for a bit more.
    Last edited by Ulfhedjinn; 02-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    If at first you don't succeed, threaten to quit unless it's nerfed.

If i had $300 i'd go for either one of the below depending if you prefer ATi or Nvidia.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125363
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125356

Not even sure if they'd be compatible for you as you haven't listed your computer specs and your CPU could bottleneck them or PSU may not be powerful enough..... Lots of problems

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedjinn View Post
    I am hearing great things about the Geforce 560Ti ($250USD/£200GBP) but you could probably stretch to something a bit better, or a pre-overclocked version of it for a bit more.
    The only cards i find in the 560ti costs more then the cards above its about 350 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Krimian View Post
    If i had $300 i'd go for either one of the below depending if you prefer ATi or Nvidia.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125363
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125356

Not even sure if they'd be compatible for you as you haven't listed your computer specs and your CPU could bottleneck them or PSU may not be powerful enough..... Lots of problems
    those cards are insane . but hard to get in norway i think never seen em here .

Quote Originally Posted by Eriksen View Post
    those cards are insane . but hard to get in norway i think never seen em here .
    Not sure who you would order from in Norway but if that's your price range, Then those cards are going to be one of the better choices.

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5

i felt in love with it 5 minutes ago . it is a little bit more expensive then 300 it is around 350 for it , But is it worth the 50 more USD ?

Champion

i felt in love with it 5 minutes ago . it is a little bit more expensive then 300 it is around 350 for it , But is it worth the 50 more USD ?
    for the more "adventurous" it certainly is as many can turn the 6950 2GB ($260-300) into a 6970 ($360-400 USD)rather quickly and easily. Realistically you gain about 15%+ performance, most notably at high resolutions with AA/AF. The extra 1GB memory helps at such resolutions and AA settings, especially when multiple monitors are used (eyefinity)
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

Heisann...
    DustinHome får inn GTX 560 SO om to dager (14. februar) og er vel ett av de beste gtx 560 kortene du kommer til å få deg med stor fabrikklokk som gir økt ytelse. Delene er også av bedre kvalitet. Dessverre har det seg slik at det $300 kunne kjøpt deg i USA ikke vil være det du får kjøpt i Norge på grunn av forskjellige ekstrakostnader slik som merverdiavgift (moms) som er på 25%.
    Dersom du skal bestille så bestill fra Komplett eller DustinHome, dette er de to største og beste tilgjengelige i Norge. MPX er eid av Komplett og går derfor under samme regla som Komplett, trygt og greit.

Ettersom du sier du har $300 til rådighet vil jeg anta ta du mener omtrent 2000kr, og da vil jeg anbefale ett av de følgende:
    http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=622807#extra (dersom du kan strekke deg litt lengre)
    http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=602777 (dersom du vil gå billigst mulig med OK ytelse)
    http://www.dustinhome.no/pd_5010486147.aspx (dersom du ønsker AMD)

Lykke til!

/////////////////////

Hey....
    DustinHome will be receiving GTX 560 SO in two days (14th February) and this is probably one of the most decent GTX 560 cards out there, with a great overclock from the factory with better quality components. Unfortunately, you will not get the same kind of product for $300 in Norway as you would in USA, because of various extra costs such as VAT which is 25%.
    If you are going to order, you should consider using Komplett or DustinHome, these are the largest and best available e-tailers in Norway. MPX is owned by Komplett and therefore will be having the same kind of support etc. as you'd expect from Komplett, quite safe and nice.

Since you say you've got $300 to spend, I'm going to assume that you mean roughly 2000NOK, if that's the case, I suggest one of the following:
    http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=622807#extra (if you can go a little higher)
    http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=602777 (best decent performance at a low cost)
    http://www.dustinhome.no/pd_5010486147.aspx (if you lounge for AMD)

Good luck!
    Desktop: Intel Core i7 2600k @4.8ghz | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 590 | 8GB Kingston DDR3 1333mhz | ASUS P8Z68-gen3 Deluxe s-1155 | 3x WD Caviar 500gb's RAID-0
    Gear: Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME, Microsoft SideWinder X4, Steelseries Sensei and Razer Goliathus CONTROL with ASUS VE278Q 27" LED Monitor x2

Well that is the one I linked ya and it's only $299.99 (or is the exchange rate pretty mental there?), surely you can find a place to get it around Norway? It's not like its a difficult card to come across.
    Last edited by Krimian; 02-11-2011 at 03:47 PM.

The 6950 costs about $375 here.

You can pretty much just take the cost and multiply by 1.25 and you've got the Norwegian price in dollars.
    Desktop: Intel Core i7 2600k @4.8ghz | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 590 | 8GB Kingston DDR3 1333mhz | ASUS P8Z68-gen3 Deluxe s-1155 | 3x WD Caviar 500gb's RAID-0
    Gear: Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME, Microsoft SideWinder X4, Steelseries Sensei and Razer Goliathus CONTROL with ASUS VE278Q 27" LED Monitor x2

+ Reply to Thread