Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 168

Thread: New Rift.CFG entries

  1. #46
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    CPUBenchmarkTime = 1.158024
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 3.511052

    Sidenote, Rift now appears to be using 5 out of my 6 cores in the shard selection screen.
    http://i52.tinypic.com/15otd8y.gif
    2600K@5.3Ghz
    XFX GTX580@960
    28" 1920x1200
    SuperNerd

  2. #47
    Shadowlander SpottyGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Mine comes close even though im only runnng at 1440x900...Ill have to give it a run on my TV and run it at 1080p

    Code:
    Unigine
    Heaven Benchmark v2.1
    FPS:	
    31.4
    Scores:	
    791
    Min FPS:	
    3.8
    Max FPS:	
    82.4
    Hardware
    Binary:	
    Windows 32bit Visual C++ 1500 Release May 21 2010
    Operating system:	
    Windows 7 (build 7600) 64bit
    CPU model:	
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    CPU flags:	
    3392MHz MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE41 SSE42 HTT
    GPU model:	
    AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series 8.812.0.0 2048Mb
    Settings
    Render:	
    direct3d11
    Mode:	
    1440x900 8xAA fullscreen
    Shaders:	
    high
    Textures:	
    high
    Filter:	
    trilinear
    Anisotropy:	
    16x
    Occlusion:	
    enabled
    Refraction:	
    enabled
    Volumetric:	
    enabled
    Replication:	disabled
    Tessellation:	
    extreme
    Must say that benchmark looks awesome
    CPU: Intel i7 2600K 3.4Ghz Quad Core OC'd to 4.0Ghz
    GPU:AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB Flashed and OC'd to 6970@950Mhz/1450Mhz
    Ram: 8GB - Corsair 2x4G 1600MHz DDR3 Memory

    Guild: Relics of Honor - Faeblight RP-PVE

  3. #48
    Champion of Telara Forum Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpottyGee View Post
    Mine comes close even though im only runnng at 1440x900...Ill have to give it a run on my TV and run it at 1080p

    Must say that benchmark looks awesome
    Oh yea. It's my favorite to just look at. Endless City is nice too!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQpCd_vvGU
    Last edited by Forum Troll; 02-11-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

  4. #49
    Shadowlander SpottyGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Troll View Post
    Oh yea. It's my favorite to just look at. Endless City is nice too!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQpCd_vvGU

    Yeah that does look pretty sweet...unfortunately for CUDA i cant play demo
    CPU: Intel i7 2600K 3.4Ghz Quad Core OC'd to 4.0Ghz
    GPU:AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB Flashed and OC'd to 6970@950Mhz/1450Mhz
    Ram: 8GB - Corsair 2x4G 1600MHz DDR3 Memory

    Guild: Relics of Honor - Faeblight RP-PVE

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpottyGee View Post
    for the Benchmarks the lower the number the better

    my CPU i7 2600k OC'd to 4.0Ghz and Videocard Sapphire HD6950 flashed to a HD6970 and OC'd to 950Mhz/1450Mhz
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 1.105481
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 0.743862
    Hm, wonder how well the game will run on tuesday since I'm at about 2 for each (I have it set to Mid/noshadows right now)

  6. #51
    Shadowlander Eldori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48

    Question Mine...

    Mine as shown:

    CPUBenchmarkTime = 1.355125
    DefaultVideoPreset = 0
    DriverVersionHigh = 524302
    DriverVersionLow = 656158
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 4.215088
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 100
    MainThreadCPU = 3
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True


    Well looks like the Benchmark for this card might be looking at some trouble... Rig in my sig... or maybe not.... Crap..

    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GIG
    Last edited by Eldori; 02-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.

  7. #52
    RIFT Community Ambassador
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,143

    Default

    Code:
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 1.277093
    DefaultVideoPreset = 4
    DriverVersionHigh = 524305
    DriverVersionLow = 793067
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 2.154825
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 0
    MainThreadCPU = 0
    ShowAAWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    
    
    SYSTEM SUMMARY
            Operating System
                MS Windows 7 64-bit
            CPU
                AMD Phenom II X4 945    46 C
                Deneb 45nm Technology
            RAM
                10.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 480MHz (6-6-6-18)
            Motherboard
                Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-MA785GM-US2H (Socket M2)
            Graphics
                VX2235wm @ 1680x1050
                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465
            Hard Drives
                352GB Seagate ST3360320AS ATA Device (SATA)    32 C
                352GB Seagate ST3360320AS ATA Device (SATA)    31 C
                977GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1 ATA Device (SATA)    29 C
            Optical Drives
                HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L ATA Device
            Audio
                High Definition Audio Device
    thats what i got.


    lol. check this out.
    just for kicks i updated the client on my laptop. the thing gets like 10fps at character select
    look at what it rated it as in the rift config.

    Code:
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 2.308165
    DefaultVideoPreset = 0
    EULA = 24
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 340282346638528860000000000000000000000.000000
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 0
    MainThreadCPU = 0
    ShowLowQualityRendererWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    
    
    
    
    
    Summary
            Operating System
                MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
            CPU
                Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6400  @ 2.00GHz    52 C
                Penryn 45nm Technology
            RAM
                3.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)
            Motherboard
                Acer CathedralPeak (U2E1)
            Graphics
                Plug and Play Monitor @ 1366x768
                Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
                Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
            Hard Drives
                244GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS543225L9A300 (IDE)    44 C
            Optical Drives
                RSVUFY BO967WTA SCSI CdRom Device
            Audio
                Realtek High Definition Audio
    Last edited by HeavyMetalLucidity; 02-11-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

  8. #53
    Shield of Telara C00lit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Troll View Post

    Unigine
    Heaven Benchmark v2.1
    FPS:
    39.8
    Scores:
    852
    Min FPS:
    5.6
    Max FPS:
    77.6

    Nice benchmark, I score 800 with two 6870's with those settings and res, there really isn't anything that can touch a 580GTX for extreme tessellation performance. Whats your 3Dmark 2011 score?
    Last edited by C00lit; 02-11-2011 at 04:29 PM.

  9. #54
    Shadowlander Eldori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    Nice benchmark, I score 800 with two 6870's with those settings and res, there really isn't anything that can touch a 580GTX for extreme tessellation performance. Whats your 3Dmark 2011 score?
    Mine just touched 5.8 on 3dbench but from what i'm seeing ehre this might be abit on the borderline side...
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM,
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 GIG

  10. #55
    Champion of Telara Forum Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    Nice benchmark, I score 800 with two 6870's with those settings and res, there really isn't anything that can touch a 580GTX for extreme tessellation performance. Whats your 3Dmark 2011 score?
    I honestly havn't even downloaded it. I am now and will answer shortly
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

  11. #56
    Ascendant GoldenTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    *shrug*
    Posts
    3,624

    Default

    [Client]
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 0.923952
    DefaultVideoPreset = 5
    DriverVersionHigh = 524305
    DriverVersionLow = 793067
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 1.252688
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 100
    MainThreadCPU = 3
    ShowAAWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True

    Those are my numbers with sig rig and 2560x1600 resolution/max settings upon loading the beta client.
    Last edited by GoldenTiger; 02-11-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Rig: 256gb SSD, i7 2600K quad-core (w/ HT, 4400mhz), GTX 670 Gigabyte OC WindForce @ 1354core/6510mem, 2560x1600 (Dell 3007wfp-hc S-IPS LCD monitor 30"), 16GB DDR3.
    Double the pixels of a 1920x1200 monitor = yummy graphics! I do love my eye candy...
    GSB, RoS conqueror, DH, GP cleared, 10/11 HK + P3 Akylios pre-nerf, Mage of Wolfsbane

  12. #57
    RIFT Community Ambassador
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C00lit View Post
    Nice benchmark, I score 800 with two 6870's with those settings and res, there really isn't anything that can touch a 580GTX for extreme tessellation performance. Whats your 3Dmark 2011 score?
    lol mine didnt do as well
    i needa redo my 3dmark as well since i havent done it in a while.
    Code:
    Unigine
    Heaven Benchmark v2.1
    FPS:    
    21.7
    Scores:    
    546
    Min FPS:    
    3.3
    Max FPS:    
    47.5
    Hardware
    Binary:    
    Windows 32bit Visual C++ 1500 Release May 21 2010
    Operating system:    
    Windows 7 (build 7600) 64bit
    CPU model:    
    AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor
    CPU flags:    
    3600MHz MMX+ 3DNow!+ SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSE4A HTT
    GPU model:    
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 8.17.12.6635 1024Mb
    Settings
    Render:    
    direct3d11
    Mode:    
    1680x1050 8xAA fullscreen
    Shaders:    
    high
    Textures:    
    high
    Filter:    
    trilinear
    Anisotropy:    
    16x
    Occlusion:    
    enabled
    Refraction:    
    enabled
    Volumetric:    
    enabled
    Replication:    disabled
    Tessellation:    
    extreme
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

  13. #58
    Soulwalker Lawsavior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    damn good numbers on CPU
    Rift? what is rift? oohhh this the game that PWNS ALL OF YOUR SOULS!!!!@@

  14. #59
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalLucidity View Post
    Code:
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 1.277093
    DefaultVideoPreset = 4
    DriverVersionHigh = 524305
    DriverVersionLow = 793067
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 2.154825
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 0
    MainThreadCPU = 0
    ShowAAWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    
    
    SYSTEM SUMMARY
            Operating System
                MS Windows 7 64-bit
            CPU
                AMD Phenom II X4 945    46 C
                Deneb 45nm Technology
            RAM
                10.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 480MHz (6-6-6-18)
            Motherboard
                Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-MA785GM-US2H (Socket M2)
            Graphics
                VX2235wm @ 1680x1050
                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465
            Hard Drives
                352GB Seagate ST3360320AS ATA Device (SATA)    32 C
                352GB Seagate ST3360320AS ATA Device (SATA)    31 C
                977GB Western Digital WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1 ATA Device (SATA)    29 C
            Optical Drives
                HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L ATA Device
            Audio
                High Definition Audio Device
    thats what i got.


    lol. check this out.
    just for kicks i updated the client on my laptop. the thing gets like 10fps at character select
    look at what it rated it as in the rift config.

    Code:
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 2.308165
    DefaultVideoPreset = 0
    EULA = 24
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 340282346638528860000000000000000000000.000000
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 0
    MainThreadCPU = 0
    ShowLowQualityRendererWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    
    
    
    
    
    Summary
            Operating System
                MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
            CPU
                Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6400  @ 2.00GHz    52 C
                Penryn 45nm Technology
            RAM
                3.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15)
            Motherboard
                Acer CathedralPeak (U2E1)
            Graphics
                Plug and Play Monitor @ 1366x768
                Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
                Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
            Hard Drives
                244GB Hitachi Hitachi HTS543225L9A300 (IDE)    44 C
            Optical Drives
                RSVUFY BO967WTA SCSI CdRom Device
            Audio
                Realtek High Definition Audio
    your laptop nearlly got the same as my main pc! although isn't your gfx onboard ? so no idea how my benchmark is the same as that

    [Client]
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 2.125701
    DefaultVideoPreset = 0
    DriverVersionHigh = 524305
    DriverVersionLow = 793067
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 340282346638528860000000000000000000000.000000
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 100
    MainThreadCPU = 3
    ShowAAWarning = False
    ShowLowQualityRendererWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    Last edited by Bonez; 02-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.

  15. #60
    RIFT Community Ambassador
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    your laptop nearlly got the same as my main pc! although isn't your gfx onboard ? so no idea how my benchmark is the same as that

    [Client]
    CPUBenchmarkTime = 2.125701
    DefaultVideoPreset = 0
    DriverVersionHigh = 524305
    DriverVersionLow = 793067
    EULA = 26
    GPUBenchmarkTime = 340282346638528860000000000000000000000.000000
    LostFocusMinFrameTime = 100
    MainThreadCPU = 3
    ShowAAWarning = False
    ShowLowQualityRendererWarning = False
    UseQueryPerformanceCounter = True
    ya thats why i posted it

    it is an Intel Integrated 4500MHD. it only gets 10fps at character select and thats in legacy renderer. god help that poor laptop if it should have to actually RUN the game for real outside of character select.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Processor: Intel i7 960 @ 3.8Ghz
    Memory: 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel
    Graphics: Palit Geforce GTX 560Ti 2GB (Driver 301.24 BETA)
    Monitor: ASUS VE248 @ 1920x1080

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts