+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems with videos and map

Default Problems with videos and map

heya all,

I was wondering if anyone else was having some minor problems with the mini video after you make a toon and the world map? It seems after I create a toon the mini video that plays blinks and dims while it's playing also sometimes it looks like someone just tossed a handful of colored sand at the mini video ,map also at times wants to freak out like someone thew colored sand at it then it corrects itself. My pc is not over heating and my drivers are up to date. I'm using an ATI 5750 any help would be great thanks !

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Soco nights View Post
    heya all,

I was wondering if anyone else was having some minor problems with the mini video after you make a toon and the world map? It seems after I create a toon the mini video that plays blinks and dims while it's playing also sometimes it looks like someone just tossed a handful of colored sand at the mini video ,map also at times wants to freak out like someone thew colored sand at it then it corrects itself. My pc is not over heating and my drivers are up to date. I'm using an ATI 5750 any help would be great thanks !
    Odd, but accurate way to describe it. Yes, I have this problem too. ATi HD5770.

Looks almost like when you reverse the field order in conventional video files.

So it's not just me suffering from this ? I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what it is and google / bing isn't much help with finding posts about similar problems

+ Reply to Thread