+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Payment Methods Paypal,Credit Card, Debit Card, Phone top up, Game time card?

Default Payment Methods Paypal,Credit Card, Debit Card, Phone top up, Game time card?

The Problem with the first 3 options is i dont have access to them, I heard a few mumbles about gametime cards in the works but nothing official. I was wondering if The RIFT developers have looked into charging mobile phones payasyougo or contract like facebook games do. Im finding that is my more prefered payment method these days, Exspecially without being able to use the other forms of payment.

Just wondered if the community thinks this is a good idea and maybe someone from Trion could reply as well?
    Last edited by Oysterbarron; 02-09-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Shadowlander

If u in the UK u can get a Mastercard CC that works that you top up so credit is a bit of a misnomer but allows you to use exactly the same for online (or otherwise) purchases

You might want to do a wee bit more searching and look at the 3rd question down and maybe the rest as there is additional info....

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

ahh sweet cheers but im sure making a mobile paying method would be much easyier than having to print out gametime cards and send them to shops!

I was looking into those cards and alot of them have a monthly fee or you have to pay extra for internet buying!

+ Reply to Thread