+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum on Android Phones

Default Forum on Android Phones

Im using the My Touch 4g and when i load up the forum. The rift banner over laps the buttons on the top of the screen to log in and stuff. I dunno if there is a real away to fix this or not.

I've got the Desire HD and using Dolphin HD Browser I get that problem but if i use the Mozilla Firebox browser on my phone then it works peachy no problems, Not tried the default browser yet.

What browser was you using? Default? If yes then give the Firefox browser a go.

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

I had the same issue. My work-around was to just google Rift and the proper hit will show Forums in a sub-link. I clicked that and then saved the main forum page in my faves so I no longer even navigate through the site to get to the forums. I'm sure there's a better way but since I was only getting on the main site in order to access the forums I figured I'd just eliminate the middle-man, so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Sathrosess View Post
    I had the same issue. My work-around was to just google Rift and the proper hit will show Forums in a sub-link. I clicked that and then saved the main forum page in my faves so I no longer even navigate through the site to get to the forums. I'm sure there's a better way but since I was only getting on the main site in order to access the forums I figured I'd just eliminate the middle-man, so to speak
    The OP was relating to the login button at top of the forums, but it appears thats the same issue, I think their banner is crazy sometimes

I know when I come to the forums on my HTC that I have to pinch-to-zoom all the way to the login button just to be able to click it and not the banner

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

Thats exactly the issue im having. Theres like a very very small spot above the banner that i can sometimes touch. Its lik ehalf the banner imagine is over laping half the log in imagine.

+ Reply to Thread