+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crash at 89%

Soulwalker

Default Crash at 89%

Hello,

The first loading screen you get after the title screens crashes at 89% for me, always. My RIFT game is up-to-date with patches, etc and I just recently clicked 'Recovery' button and let it recover and I'm still having the same issue. After it crashes at 89% it say's "Failed to connect to the server. OK or try again or Cancel to exit."

Quote Originally Posted by Vault87 View Post
    Hello,

The first loading screen you get after the title screens crashes at 89% for me, always. My RIFT game is up-to-date with patches, etc and I just recently clicked 'Recovery' button and let it recover and I'm still having the same issue. After it crashes at 89% it say's "Failed to connect to the server. OK or try again or Cancel to exit."
    The servers are not available for any one now. The beta event is closed and the next event starts on the 15th. If you continue to have these issues when the servers are up I recommend uninstalling your game and reinstalling completely from scratch if the repair does not work. Yet as of today you can not get in the game and it will crash to your desktop 100% of the time.

+ Reply to Thread