+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just purchased Dig CE...Now what ??

Shadowlander

Default Just purchased Dig CE...Now what ??

Umm..like the title says. Now what do I do. Arent I supposed to be able to install the game at some point? When how does that happen. What is the next step after purchasing, i wasnt givin any instructiions as to what happens now...not very smooth imust say.

Shadowlander

MEH! NVM. I must of missed the email they just sent after i purchased. Instructions on download to be sent when Head start..um starts.

/closethread

If you log into your Trion account ( https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...le/view.action ) you should see the game listed there.
    As there is no active beta event, and the game has not yet released, you can't really do anything at this point.
    Just before the next beta event (on the 15th) you will get an email, and you will be able to download the game at that point and play in the beta. Instructions on how to download it will be in that email.
    After that beta, all characters will be deleted.
    A week prior to the game's store release, there will be another "head start". Anyone who pre-ordered will get a week of time ahead of the people who buy it from the store. In this week, you will get to experience the game in full, and will keep your character for when the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Black View Post
    MEH! NVM. I must of missed the email they just sent after i purchased. Instructions on download to be sent when Head start..um starts.

/closethread
    Yep you missed it, reads like this:

Dear Jabadijabadi Joe Doe,

Thank you for purchasing RIFT Digital Collector's Edition . Here is the receipt for your transaction.

On February 7, 2011, we successfully charged EUR To much to the Mastercard ending in alotofnumbers

You will automatically gain access to all remaining beta events and Head Start (scheduled to begin on February 24th). Trion will send you an email before each beta event, and again before Head Start begins, with download instructions. Please make sure to add "@trionworlds.com" to your Safe Sender's list.

Thank you for being a member of the community!

Sincerely,
    The Trion Team

+ Reply to Thread