+ Reply to Thread

Thread: windows 7

Shadowlander

Default windows 7

I know this is the rift forum but there alot of people on here that know alot of about computers so I thought I would ask here. After my computer sits for a couple of hours and I come in and grab the mouse it can take 5-10 mins to "wake up" I have turned all of the power saving features off and it still does this. The mouse will move around the screen but you cannot click or access anything. I have updated everything I could find still no luck. My computer will do a hard boot in a fraction of that time so I dont know what could be causing this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bgctrading View Post
    I know this is the rift forum but there alot of people on here that know alot of about computers so I thought I would ask here. After my computer sits for a couple of hours and I come in and grab the mouse it can take 5-10 mins to "wake up" I have turned all of the power saving features off and it still does this. The mouse will move around the screen but you cannot click or access anything. I have updated everything I could find still no luck. My computer will do a hard boot in a fraction of that time so I dont know what could be causing this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Try this, see if it helps any: My computer sometimes takes a long time to wake up from sleep/standby. Anyone knows whats doing it?

Twitter: riftraider

+ Reply to Thread