+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screenshot of RIFT program files? Please, anyone?

Default Screenshot of RIFT program files? Please, anyone?

I just installed RIFT on my machine, then noticed that it had installed itself in my Downloads directory amongst all my other random downloaded files, without creating it's own separate folder.
    I tried uninstalling and that didn't clear all the files in the Downloads directory.
    Can someone please link a screenshot of the program files associated with RIFT for me? That way I can clear my folder and start again the right way.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Raptordude; 02-08-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude View Post
    I just installed RIFT on my machine, then noticed that it had installed itself in my Downloads directory amongst all my other random downloaded files, without creating it's own separate folder.
    I tried uninstalling and that didn't clear all the files in the Downloads directory.
    Can someone please link a screenshot of the program files associated with RIFT for me? That way I can clear my folder and start again the right way.
    Thanks!
    Right click the shortcut on your desktop and select "open File Location".
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz RAM: 8 GB GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 1333 MOBO: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H Case: Cooler Master ATCS 840

GPU: Crossfired Dual XFX ATI HD 5850 PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W modular PSU Storage: Western Digital Caviar black 1 TB x2 Raid 0

Keyboard: Logitech G110 Mouse: Logitech G9x O.S.: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Anakha View Post
    Right click the shortcut on your desktop and select "open File Location".
    Lol, that doesn't help me.. what I have is a bunch of rift files mixed in with all my other random downloads (documents, jpgs, etc.) and I need to know which files belong to RIFT program.

I guess a list of files and folders would help too, instead of a screenshot.

Does this help at all? If not IM me your Email and i'll send it that way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot of RIFT program files? Please, anyone?-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by Anakha; 02-08-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 GHz RAM: 8 GB GSkill Ripjaw DDR3 1333 MOBO: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H Case: Cooler Master ATCS 840

GPU: Crossfired Dual XFX ATI HD 5850 PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W modular PSU Storage: Western Digital Caviar black 1 TB x2 Raid 0

Keyboard: Logitech G110 Mouse: Logitech G9x O.S.: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by Anakha View Post
    Does this help at all? If not IM me your Email and i'll send it that way.
    Yes! Thank you so much, that's perfect!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude View Post
    Lol, that doesn't help me.. what I have is a bunch of rift files mixed in with all my other random downloads (documents, jpgs, etc.) and I need to know which files belong to RIFT program.

I guess a list of files and folders would help too, instead of a screenshot.
    Next time sort by 'Date modified' or 'Date Added' or 'Date Created'. Should group things together nicely for you.

+ Reply to Thread