+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spill the beans: who has a Rift soulplanner app?

Default Spill the beans: who has a Rift soulplanner app?

I know that someone has to be working on a calculator for the iphone/ipad. Any info at all?

~G

There was a thread I think it was in Off Topic, Someone was making an App for the Iphone/Android smartphones and as fas as i know is still in alpha, but you can download it and test it.

I can't seem to find it right now.....

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

I looked around and did several searches to no avail. Does anyone else have such information? Thanks in advance!

~G

Shadowlander

i believe you're looking for this...

possibly not... but at least that's a place for discussing the possibility, i guess.
    Last edited by Mneten; 02-08-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Soulwalker

This site has what you all are looking for...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

Quote Originally Posted by BURDLEMAN View Post
    This site has what you all are looking for...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html
    You sir, are an idiot. I see you posted this on the other thread as well. Nice. We didn't know that Zam had a soul calculator!!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Grond View Post
    You sir, are an idiot. I see you posted this on the other thread as well. Nice. We didn't know that Zam had a soul calculator!!!??
    I don't think he read exactly what you're after.

Mneten
    i believe you're looking for this...

possibly not... but at least that's a place for discussing the possibility, i guess.
    As for this thread its mainly just a discussion about it, but there definetly was a thread with links to a site to download the alpha app for it and the OP was keeping the thread updated on his original post with updates and fixesl

For examples last time i saw it, He said he has added backgrounds to the soul tree pages/sheets and is working on getting all the icons and he mentioned you couldn't save the tree for a look at, at a later date, which was being worked on.

Damn i really want to find it now! It's bugging me!!!
    Last edited by Krimian; 02-09-2011 at 11:13 AM.

~ Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For Thou Art Crunchy and Go Well With Ketchup... ~
    OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.6GHz GPU: Nvidia Gainward GTX 580 GOOD Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB DDR3 1600 PSU: Corsair HX850W

+ Reply to Thread